Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keepers are Calling to be Fixed.

Keepers need better Aura of Revival, now its most useless perk on high lvls. 430 hp in 7s is nothing

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by deterok5 View Post
    Keepers need better Aura of Revival, now its most useless perk on high lvls. 430 hp in 7s is nothing

407 heals per 6 sec aint bad , but still not effective enough to sacrifice BioS or Blessing..

+ we cant sacrifice both , for SS and AoR..
    Cornflex 220/26 Keeper
    Kaldr 220/20 Crat
    Firstaidz 211/12 Doc

Organization : Paradise

iirc my heal delta is 408 in 6 seconds...

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

essentially AOR doubles your HD at lvl 220?

at TL5 it does a bit less/more dep on setup.

I vote get rid of AoR completely

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    It's not just healers. Anyone one point above our attack rating in evades+aad isn't getting perked. Which, unlike Enforcers, reduces Keeper damage to regular hits, brawl and fast attack.
    Wait, what? We have some amazing non perk damage I dont know about? Do you mean SA? Use a SOFC. 2he enfs sure do.

Anyone heavily perk reliant to kill people has problems in PvP. Look how many Trox MR Shades there are. People shouldn't be penalised in core PvP functionality just because they didn't roll Atrox.
    Like everyone else has said, this applies equally to enforcers and keepers.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Wait, what? We have some amazing non perk damage I dont know about? Do you mean SA? Use a SOFC. 2he enfs sure do.

Like everyone else has said, this applies equally to enforcers and keepers.
    real pvp enforcers don't use SOFC, because they don't use 2HE.

Some enf do use it, but, theres a very good chance they are MR perked (atrox), or they "dabble" in pvp. Furthermore, enf aren't LIMITED to 2he as a choice.

And, heres a newsflash for you, if MR isn't available, no enf uses 2he for pvp. When was the last time ANYONE saw a 2he enf for pvp at TL5?

lolnever. which is how you know, with 100% certainty, that keepers at TL5 need a offense boost.

For keepers to use SoFC you need 6 pieces of CC + high ql symbs and you can only use the lowest ql one (260). And regular hits will be better most of the time anyway.
    blah

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123