Thread: You killing Crats in duels!

You killing Crats in duels!

Like you should all know all professions AR have got lot of boost with every patch, but Crats def has not. Our def in pistol setup w/o towers is about 3,5-3,7K. So when we want to fight someone, just for a short moment we already need to use atleast Evasive Stance or Dodge the Blame. And even with that perk running all professions have quite good chance to hit with regulars, same with specials which have def check. But compared players damage nowdays to our HP its just LOLable and other players regulars already killin as. And theres also w/o def check specials like AS SA Dimach. Devs you should know that we dont have anymore def like coons or absorb or blockers reflects. Even some evade/def profs got those items.

So now when you shortening Evasive Stance duration theres no way Crats can duel anyone. And whenever someone attacks as, we just have to root/snare if it helps (cause crats CC toolset not working) and run.
    Crats already got kinda Nemezis profs like:
    NT
    Trader
    Enf
    Adv
    MA
    MP
    (im talking here PVP toons versus PVP crat, not PVMrs versus PVP crat)
    But now with those reformations in perks, we got lower NR resist (cause if def not affecting to NR def check and this new 100 NR boost inst just enough compared our def) and when you shortening our def perks, all profs will LOL kill Crats in duels. And it also nerfs as alot in any PVP.
    Dont do such changes plz! Better give as access to Acrobat line or boost our passive defence or make Evasive Stance recharge/duration timers work like AMS.
    Otherwise you just killing Crats.

tl-7

use a remod and you'll have no problem killing MAs, MPs, Advies and high def enfs.
    all you have to do is to kite.
    and dont worry, everyone has their nemesis prof(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Advyevade View Post
    use a remod and you'll have no problem killing MAs, MPs, Advies and high def enfs.
    all you have to do is to kite.
    and dont worry, everyone has their nemesis prof(s).
    Hehe! How do you kite Enfs, Adv, MPs theyr run speed is too high or some of them are ranged and MAs AS you to death and even theyr RS is abit higher then crats.
    But with these new changes most professions going to be nemezis to Crats.

What id like to change most for starters from my crat dueling experience is that Motivational Speech nano AAO/AAD aura. It currently goes to all friendlies, and even refreshes on them during duels. So cant fight clanners on my clan crat without giving them also all the benefits of it.

Or maybe crats arent just meant to duel same faction at all. And it cant be changed without also nerffing ability to give that aura to non-teamed friendlies in mass pvp. If thats the case, then its fine as it is, as i rather help my side in mass pvp with auras, rather than have selfish dueling aura that only works within team.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashalts View Post
    Hehe! How do you kite Enfs, Adv, MPs theyr run speed is too high or some of them are ranged and MAs AS you to death and even theyr RS is abit higher then crats.
    I've been repeatedly rooted with Greater Restrict Movement, root procs and I have about 68-70% root resist. You can debuff their inits by about 2500 oh and don't forget the -410 NR, 998 nano drain and -19 crit debuff (the aura will land eventually)... Also the 200% NanoDmg proc kicks in quite frequently in pvp and when it lands, it hurts real bad (4-6k pvp dmg iirc).

But with these new changes most professions going to be nemezis to Crats.
    Now that's a whine.
    I still see good pvp crats (mostly in CSS if not using remod) kicking ***es in duels and BS. It has gotten harder for crats after stun procs were removed, now any tl7 crat in pred armor can't solo kill profs with lots of experience in pvp and billions spent on setup.
    Of course crats could use a little bit of Professional heals, but i'd say their defense is quite good as it is.
    You can't just have 1 or 2 nemesis profs, everyone has profs that are a challenge for them to kill.

I've been repeatedly rooted with Greater Restrict Movement, root procs and I have about 68-70% root resist. You can debuff their inits by about 2500 oh and don't forget the -410 NR, 998 nano drain and -19 crit debuff (the aura will land eventually)... Also the 200% NanoDmg proc kicks in quite frequently in pvp and when it lands, it hurts real bad (4-6k pvp dmg iirc).
    How can the crat nuke you if he's supposed to be rooting you all the time? o.O And those number are pretty far off. Being able to use them at all is hard enough when you have to de init and root stuff all the time. Being able to use it in the 8 seconds the proc is active is next to impossible. The demotivational aura alone never killed anyone..[/QUOTE]

Now that's a whine.
    I still see good pvp crats (mostly in CSS if not using remod) kicking ***es in duels and BS. It has gotten harder for crats after stun procs were removed, now any tl7 crat in pred armor can't solo kill profs with lots of experience in pvp and billions spent on setup.
    Of course crats could use a little bit of Professional heals, but i'd say their defense is quite good as it is.
    You can't just have 1 or 2 nemesis profs, everyone has profs that are a challenge for them to kill.
    I have to agree, the OP does whine, the sad part is that he's not far from the truth :/ Sure crats can kick some serious ass, against gimps and ppl without AS. But that's not what it looks like these days when 99% of every ranged prof uses AS today. And anyone with AS will eventually kill the crat as there are no heals or damage mitigation. Just have to survive the pets (anyone with 2500+ defense will do that easilly tanking them, or just kite) and the damage from the crat himself.

The defensive aura effecting ppl from the same faction is on the bug/wishlist afaik. I too don't duel ppl from my own faction because of this (unless I know I'm gonna win already , it's pretty annoying to say the least.
    .:: Proud Member of Obsidian Order RK1 ::.

Now that's a whine.
    Seems Im talking to Advy gimp here. All PVP adventurers nowdays laugh at Crats in PVP. But seems you not. Adventurers got so much evades/def and NR thats crats cant initdebuff/nuke them, we miss most of our specials/attacks so root procs wont triger much and those roots are so short that its comic. And adventures damage is so high now that we just dont have time to try again and again land our initdebuffs.
    Yah im kicking ass pretty much in BS but im fully (TOP) equiped well trained PVP crat, but I have 0 chanche agains PVP adventures. Non in remod or CCS setup. And when OP love childs whine about crat whines it talks all about you
    Im not whining nerf this toon or nerf that toon, it sucks, im talking about one(Crat) toon that is cripled soon,

Seems Im talking to Advy gimp here. All PVP adventurers nowdays laugh at Crats in PVP. But seems you not. Adventurers got so much evades/def and NR thats crats cant initdebuff/nuke them, we miss most of our specials/attacks so root procs wont triger much and those roots are so short that its comic. And adventures damage is so high now that we just dont have time to try again and again land our initdebuffs.
    Yah im kicking ass pretty much in BS but im fully (TOP) equiped well trained PVP crat, but I have 0 chanche agains PVP adventures. Non in remod or CCS setup. And when OP love childs whine about crat whines it talks all about you
    Im not whining nerf this toon or nerf that toon, it sucks, im talking about one(Crat) toon that is cripled soon,
    3200 static def is so daymn gimp, so are my ql270-300 symbs and CC+CSS pieces.
    Guess I have only ran into really good pvp crats that easily land through 2.1k NR (which is a bit low because i don't have r-wrist xan alpha/beta support yet, using artillery - beta), which causes nano cast interruptions due to melee dmg from pets. And if you hit your target with remod through limber, the pets start raping (specially if init debuffed) most profs with access to acrobat perks. Maybe you should ask Cratitrus for some tips. I haven't ever dueled him, but I've seen him killing 220s even when he was around 216 or so and in pistol setup. Most crats are rather easy kills for me, but the ones that have spent billions on setup and know how to use their toolset are hard kills. And if you get your a$$ kicked all the time in duels, maybe you should stick to mass pvp.

edit: crats are towtally going to be nerfed out from top5 pvp & duel profs, i'm tired of discussing and arguing here.

Sounds good TBH ... balancing doesn't mean "good in duels".
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

only read the topic so ignore me if you like... as has been said time and time again FC is not balancing for duels...

all this omg the sky is falling stuff is funny to me cause until everything is actually on test or live we can't really see the effect of the proposed changes

[QUOTE=Advyevade;Most crats are rather easy kills for me, but the ones that have spent billions on setup and know how to use their toolset are hard kills.[/QUOTE]

Thats my point!
    Even when you not completed PVP Adv its just hard to kill twinked PVP Crats!
    Last edited by Crashalts; Nov 7th, 2009 at 15:00:32.

oh and don't forget the -410 NR, 998 nano drain and -19 crit debuff (the aura will land eventually)...
    Heh, you do know how much the Crat has to hump the target for this to even land and the Crat has no idea whether it landed or not, right?
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Heh, you do know how much the Crat has to hump the target for this to even land and the Crat has no idea whether it landed or not, right?
    On paper pvp, crats aura refreshes every 1ms, remod is useful & pets have 3k runspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by ragerayden View Post
    On paper pvp, crats aura refreshes every 1ms, remod is useful & pets have 3k runspeed.
    Don't forget ganking endgame max defense advs through limber with our 4k AR!

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Crats pwn my shade
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ani View Post
    What id like to change most for starters from my crat dueling experience is that Motivational Speech nano AAO/AAD aura. It currently goes to all friendlies, and even refreshes on them during duels. So cant fight clanners on my clan crat without giving them also all the benefits of it.

Or maybe crats arent just meant to duel same faction at all. And it cant be changed without also nerffing ability to give that aura to non-teamed friendlies in mass pvp. If thats the case, then its fine as it is, as i rather help my side in mass pvp with auras, rather than have selfish dueling aura that only works within team.
    The most Selfish Quote ever because i just got nice selfish solution also to that problem. Can FC give Crats Self/team-only version of the AAO/AAD auras for duels? So we can duel same faction without giving them our auras.

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    Crats pwn my shade
    Crats are shade nemesis tho...
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

If 14 professions would become balanced for dueling, there's no way they would be balanced equally for the regular/mass pvp. In any other situation than a duel, a shortened evasive stance with a lower recharche is better in pvp, as long as the duration isn't stupidly small wich it isn't in this case.

There really isn't that much dueling going, especially not when comparing it to other sorts of pvp. Asking to fix this whilst it'll nerf many other areas is pretty..selfish?

Quote Originally Posted by Malaxia View Post
    Crats are shade nemesis tho...
    Not atrox shade nemesis!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!