Thread: Gj funcom!

Gj funcom!

Seems you forcing crats to use psychology. I and prob most of crats dont mind it if you going to give crats psychology based weappons. Even modified Crat Combat Remudulator would work, if it uses psychology as attack skill and lowers all speeds -750, also add abit damage to this gun.

If you wont give as pyschology based weappon and those perks stays as they are atm, then its more like teasing.
    Think it thrue plz!

I always thought it would be appropriate for calms and charms to land based on some kind of psychology check without nano skills being a factor other than a req to cast, but what do I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    I always thought it would be appropriate for calms and charms to land based on some kind of psychology check without nano skills being a factor other than a req to cast, but what do I know.
    I´d love if FC could change this green skill useful, but atm its only usable for one perk line, its just waste of IP.

Update the Briefcase or give a gun that uses psych partly as AR. Melee crat can have some interest to it (working on a tl5 case/viper crat build that shows a lot of promise, virtually undrainable mainhand AR + getting AR from scouts = priceless!).

The Briefcase is really an interesting weapon if the concept were taken further - its a weapon that uses a green stat on crats, it has some interesting, albeit not particularly useful, procs, and it enables me to get a brawl stun occasionally. And just click a flurry and watch the nanodamage procs fly.

Two things suck however - 1) TL4 lock - thats just bloody rediculous. For a weapon that has 50-125 damage, its ludicrous. Lock it at tl2/3 and the on use action that opens the bank up to tl4 if you must. 2) The damage. 50-125 is low. I'm not suggesting add more damage to that weapons in and of itself, but add an upgrade (or preferably multiple upgrades, similar to the engi pistol)

Yeah I know I'm kinda stuck on the briefcase, but melee crats just seem so badass imo

On that same line, add some higher Psychology buffs (up to the same standard as as Maestros/Mochams etc.) for both tradeskilling and as a weapon skill buff.

And if you must keep pushing pistols, work on some upgrades for the Dark Pistols - again, think engi pistol with some scaling upgrades, at least the second or third levels of which use Psych as part/all of the AR. Add a few nifty procs on there, and you're golden.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

You need to fix crowd control before you can even -think- about giving Crats melee options. Their runspeed is laughably low.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

My experience playing a crat pvp is all in tl5, so RS is not something I'd thought of as an issue with melee - ~1.4k RS self is as fast/faster than just about anyone except fixers and raging enfs, with no special RS buffing equipment. Does it get relatively much worse at endgame?

Your right about CC needing a fix tho...the best RK root disappears with a single FM stim, and using the SL roots is a PITA for a million reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    My experience playing a crat pvp is all in tl5, so RS is not something I'd thought of as an issue with melee - ~1.4k RS self is as fast/faster than just about anyone except fixers and raging enfs, with no special RS buffing equipment. Does it get relatively much worse at endgame?

Your right about CC needing a fix tho...the best RK root disappears with a single FM stim, and using the SL roots is a PITA for a million reasons.
    Self buffed a Crat barely breaks 2k runspeed at 220 and that's with the best 2500 board on.

Same for NTs/Docs/Keepers, not sure who else has crappy runspeed. In comparison to a self buffed Advy/Fixer/Raging Enfo/Shade the difference is night and day. With GSF on the Crat or Team GSF on the NT (to not kill my evade buff) self buffed Advs/Enfs etc are still faster. Toss them a GSF and yeah, forget it.

Not to mention that currently with how exponentially bad sync gets the higher the runspeed goes you're probably finding that at TL5 sync is less of an issue because over all runspeeds aren't ridiculously high. Here's hoping the upcoming changes resolve that somewhat, only time will tell.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Ok, add a runspeed mod on the higher versions of the case then Yeah thats an aspect I totally didn't think of as I don't have any tl7 melee toons...Thanks for pointing it out tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Self buffed a Crat barely breaks 2k runspeed at 220 and that's with the best 2500 board on.

Try soldier. Don't get any rs from feet and leg. Slowest ig?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    Try soldier. Don't get any rs from feet and leg. Slowest ig?
    I think docs are supposedly -the- slowest but there's a group of us floundering at the bottom of the pile and yes I believe Soldiers make up a part of that group.
    Member of Spartans
    Genius at work.

As an endgame agent... barely breaking 2k RS, with hhab equipped, and counting 2.5k board.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

I forgot to check what my 220 soli solja has but pretty sure it's a good bit under 2k. Basically anyone can outrun me. They don't even need to exploit my pathetic nr with roots. They can just jog away and come back when ams is down.

They run away from "you".... While we try to run away from "them", only try since we can't.