Thread: Brawler

Brawler

Brawler perk line for keepers... work on it guys, we can make it happen...

But for this to be perfect we either need Holy Mark or Blessing to have their lines lowered.

bump. This is a great idea.

Thanks for making a new post for it too. This will solve several of the problems keepers currently have, including too few damage perks at lower levels, no stuns that would be effective in delaying a big heal vs healing profs, AND, with teh reduction of the perk lines mentioned, free up some badly needed perks.

Uberbump.

Or add comparable AR to Street Samurai as to Reaver. If we're 2he masters, we better act like it...

Quote Originally Posted by Righteously View Post
    Or add comparable AR to Street Samurai as to Reaver. If we're 2he masters, we better act like it...
    which would be useful, but no stuns in SS.

And no keeper sub level 200 can even afford to look at SS. pointless imo.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    which would be useful, but no stuns in SS.

And no keeper sub level 200 can even afford to look at SS. pointless imo.
    Purify is a stun in proposed changes.

A whole perkline for stunning is kind of a waste and outside the Keeper 'scope'. Also, Funcom seems to be in the mood of throwing insane amounts of whatever skill you 'need' into weapons and items. (500 Full Auto any fixers?)

Brawler line is getting nerfed. Only good part would be reaching the 2k+ template.

Keepers already have good perk lines, I'd rather focus on them first.
    blah

if some of our perklines could get a reduced ammount of points we could go fo freak str for stuns actually... but since we do have brawling as a weapon skill... we should have the option of using brawler aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Xkeeper View Post
    if some of our perklines could get a reduced ammount of points we could go fo freak str for stuns actually... but since we do have brawling as a weapon skill... we should have the option of using brawler aswell
    If SS goes as it is unchanged, then it definitely should be a candidate for reduction of perk investment. My reasoning for this is that other professions with profession specific lines have 4-6 perk investments that are unique to them that Keepers do not currently have. I also say SS because Stuns and Brawling seem to fall under the Offensive category and would be better grouped in that regard in order to bolster the extremes of our offensive capability.

Quote Originally Posted by Righteously View Post
    If SS goes as it is unchanged, then it definitely should be a candidate for reduction of perk investment. My reasoning for this is that other professions with profession specific lines have 4-6 perk investments that are unique to them that Keepers do not currently have. I also say SS because Stuns and Brawling seem to fall under the Offensive category and would be better grouped in that regard in order to bolster the extremes of our offensive capability.
    I agree. the stun needs to be avaialbe to use though.

Meaning, it's pointless to have good perk in offensive lines if we can't even fulfill the basics: a couple damage perks, some defence, some healing.