Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RK2] IRRK: Borealis: Three years into Omni-Tek occupation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonido View Post
    They are not trying to stop those fights, they are killing any clanners in sight (that's when the dish guards take a go in town) ...
    Yes, they stop the fights by killing the aggressors, if there are no aggressors to start the fighting in the town there there's no fights, ergo, the fights have been stopped.

The Unicorns are just more proactive about removing the aggressors before they start any fights.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    The Unicorns are just more proactive about removing the aggressors before they start any fights.
    Yes, kill the Clanners because they are guilty of wanting freedom. Sound like Omni logic to me.

"Hmm ... this is on page two of my holo paper ... eight months later.
    The title could do with an update. *Four* years.
    It was a great day. Neutrals deactivating Omni drones and guards alike, clearing the streets of the litter. While the Clan ran around confused. Seeing conflict but not knowing who to fight."

*Chortles heartily and for a long time.*

Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

I'd point out that there were no clanners causing fights in Borealis before there were Omni guards there for them to pick fights with.

Take away the capability for someone to do something, and you stop them doing it.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

Every time I see one of these reports on Borealis, I hope that one day we'll see another election which is actually completed.

It's a rare thing to see occupations like this last too long. I myself have spearheaded attacks on towns before, only to repeat the same thing a few years later in the employ of the other side.
    Mark my words, unless they can make their other concerns like the Clans just go away overnight, this whole Borealis thing will turn out to be a big mistake for Omni-Tek, and they'll give it up as a bad job.

*scowls*

Nice start young reporter, yet might I just add a few little bits you forgot. We all know that Omni are as guilty as hell for invading town on some motive that has utterly nothing to do with the dish. But the other partner in crime in this illegal invasion is the ICC.

Those of you who lived in Borealis at the time of the invasion will remember the ICC troops who were protecting the town had gave them a red carpet, of the blood of the Clans who were busy doing their normal trades in Borealis, or the neutrals who tried to protest against the occupation. For many days they even stayed along side there Omni counter parts before leaving the town to the Omni occupation force. There was many a protest against these actions, both directed at Omni-Tek and also the ICC. But nothing but fluff was ever produced as a direct answer for the invasion.

And then we get to the "current" excuse. The dish! Come off it, it's critical for controlling the battle stations? come on, you can do better than that. It's been of no real use for decades and all of a sudden it's the only thing capable of communicating with the ICC's new whizz bang weapon systems? and without any kind of upgrade? the only upgrade on that hill side comes in the crates of bronto pie for the loonicorns. Heck, if it was so important and they were really critical about it to "protect" the planet, they could start by getting the rollerrats out of the wiring...oh yeah, forgot...they haven't!

Come on Jessica, you can dream up some better faked orders than the last load. You really need to cover up the truth better and try and get you plan working a bit smoother. All this dancing around in politics and painting pretty pictures for the Omni PR department must truely be getting tiresome and you know you'll have to get back on track before the boss really snaps and snaps his fingers.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12