Thread: Agent perks

Agent perks

Good work on adjusting agent perks/perklines however there are some issues to which we would like some answers at the very least.

Shadowsneak perkline - it is awesome that attacktimes for these dmg perks Shadow bullet and Night killer has been made faster but ...
    Recharge on Shadow bullet is 3 mins
    Recharge on Night killer is 6 mins

Those are damage perks, not buffs, would you consider significantly reducing recharge time on these perks? If you need some more arguements -
    1)those are 10 perk points in perkline
    2)Mods from perkline - 55sense/10AS/100conceal
    3)And 2 dmg perks usable every 3mins and 6mins?
    4)You can meet 10 targets during that time and it still remains only a dmg perk worth 10 perkpoints

Next one is a question.
    Why there is increased attack time on Tranquilizer, Concussive shot, Pinpoint strike perks. Is it to reduce agents punch-alpha and make it more big dmg over short time or is it to balance tl5 agents?
    No objections, just short explanation why do you plan to change them.

Hopefully we will receive some answers.

All singular offensive perks are 2s, nothing against agents.

Coupled with no possible hotswapping, it is to prevent alphas indead.

Add nerfed RS and we looking at a carebear PvP, slowed down to a crawl, in which whoever runs out of nano first dies.

I guess too many newbs cancelled subs frustrated by us killing em in a heartbeat.

P.S.: Oh yea I was calcing on my tl5 agents yday, new perks will totally bone tl5 agents. The docs and agents I'll be able to perk will just laugh at my 2s perks.
    Last edited by Racatti; Oct 23rd, 2009 at 08:33:33.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional