Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB Xan MA stick

WTB Xan MA stick

Since all other proffessions got their Xan weapon, i think it would be fair if MA´s would have a xan stick to. Im thinking about something thats two handed and weildable by MA´s only. It should have combined MA attack ofc and stats as good as needed to make ppl consider wielding it instead of dual shens or fists.
    Xtreame - 219/19 solitus advy
    Julm - 220/25 opiflex MA
    Fullofwin - 220/30 nanomage MP
    Ylim - 215/23 atrox fixer

The Glowing Nightflies - RK1

Better idea:
    Xan BoB
    Don't you think they look better?
    Besides MA's dd is still wicked <.<
    Diverje 220/30 Fix Screw evades these days.
    Acetoxy 220/22 NT
    Ephedrae 220/20 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by ephedrae View Post
    Better idea:
    Xan BoB
    Don't you think they look better?
    Besides MA's dd is still wicked <.<
    Well BoB´s look better than shen´s indeed, but who said that the xan stick should look like shen :P I think its possible to make a cute looking stick to. And i didnt ask a huuge dmg bump with it. Its just the fact that all other proffs have got Xan weapons. A little dmg bump would be welcome ofc.
    Julm - 220/25 opiflex MA

tbh i would rather have seen a higher MBS on MA fists.
    it has been capped for way to long while other professions have scaled their dmg upwards MAs has been stuck due to cap.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    tbh i would rather have seen a higher MBS on MA fists.
    it has been capped for way to long while other professions have scaled their dmg upwards MAs has been stuck due to cap.
    Yea this would be a good idea too

Edit: but why not both (new Xan stick and fixed MBS on fists), or is that to much to ask?
    Last edited by Fubbah; Oct 20th, 2009 at 14:14:56.
    Julm - 220/25 opiflex MA

Quote Originally Posted by Fubbah View Post
    but why not both (new Xan stick and fixed MBS on fists), or is that to much to ask?
    Well if you were asking for another prof it wouldn't be too much but FC hasn't really given MA's anything too great for years, upgraded heal a bit and.. well, we can use all the new fubar aao/aad items that everyone else can, so thats cool?

wtb a new MA back thats worth using, pretty sure were the only prof out there who's only option is still a NotuComm at 220..
    wtb longer duration on winter flame fists
    wtb revamped AC Buff line that will make MA's raise MC again (maybe add some NR/AAO/AAD mods + a good amount of AC's and something like this would actually make a difference)
    wtb MA/Shade locked new evades/aad items that are better then the items every other prof has access to (masterpiece/alb vision and speed huds etc), since our only defense is our evades/aad i figure we should have more items like Slippers of Screaming, like some upgraded Sandy Goo's for t7 (ma/shade lock) that add like 25 evades/aad

there are alot of things they can do for MA's atm, and hopefully we dont get overlooked through all these new changes..

WTB a MA professional speakin up for us more (nova i'm sure somehow you'll see this, it's time to take back your thrown) :P
    Immortal "Shookone" Technique - 220.23.66 [1][2] - [E] - [After "Balancing"]

My PVP Videos - EU
    My PVP Videos - US
    To Download select a video and right click, "save link as" and start DL, the US/EU Servers are to DL from depending on where you live for quicker speed.
    Alts..
    216/11/60 Advy
    170/6/42 NanoTech

BUMP THIS..
    Angelic Retribution

Xan BoB ftw, I miss the looks of BoB. Shen sticks are not even close in coolness.

Yeah, most other professions has received Xan weapons that has increased their DD. MAs did not get anything except symbs and token board which everyone else also got.

I think it would only be fair if we got some kind of upgrade except the general ones (symbs, token board etc).
    Sleincour 220/30/70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Patientis 220/28 Solitus Doctor
    Ingha 220/30 Solitus Bureaucrat
    Zizzla 150/20 Opifex Martial Artist
    Grobian 142/12 Atrox Enforcer
    Svengoran 127/15 Atrox Soldier
    Illxlll 102/10 Nanomage Nanotechnician
    Psicharpax 100/6 Nanomage Metaphysicist
    Sleina 100/7 Opifex Fixer

Veteran of the Scandinavian RK1 clan guild ..:Nordic Alliance:..

Yea this would be a good idea too

Edit: but why not both (new Xan stick and fixed MBS on fists), or is that to much to ask?
    ocourse that isnt to much to ask. i myself think that MAs need a bit mor options for variation then pure fist or shen stick.
    but the whole PvM issue for MA in my point of weiv. (i dont play MA) is the MBS cap on fists hasnt scaled for a very long time. hence MAs has been lacking behind on the thing they actually are set out to do.... DPS.

hence MAs has been lacking behind on the thing they actually are set out to do.... DPS.
    What?
    Are we playing different games?
    Acetoxy 220/22 NT
    Ephedrae 220/20 Agent

i hope not.. then im completly trolling the wrong forums..
    but what i have seen MAs and shades hasnt scaled in dmg as alot of the other professions.
    Last edited by Moonbolt; Oct 20th, 2009 at 14:50:07.

i hope not.. then im completly trolling the wrong forums..
    but what i have seen MAs and shades hasnt scaled in dmg as alot of the other professions.
    "A lot"...3 of them
    The 3 pets profs. i'm okay with them doing DD. I'm not okay with them being #1 DD. If they're scaled down everything should be where it's supposed to imo.
    Acetoxy 220/22 NT
    Ephedrae 220/20 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by ephedrae View Post
    What?
    Are we playing different games?
    lol, yes Ma's have good DD atm, this is true. But can you honestly say FC has been supporting MA's in any specific direction any time recently? seems like Ma's have just been sittin there watchin everyone get their new toys and <3 etc while we've gotten an upgraded heal..

FC needs to help MA's out somehow thats for sure, i posted a few things up above, like a new back piece would be really nice, more MA specific items, maybe even a complete revamp of the AC buff line, but when was the last time FC did anything extravagant for Ma's, hell wtb an improved RI/Slip and maybe even a 30% crit buff
    Immortal "Shookone" Technique - 220.23.66 [1][2] - [E] - [After "Balancing"]

My PVP Videos - EU
    My PVP Videos - US
    To Download select a video and right click, "save link as" and start DL, the US/EU Servers are to DL from depending on where you live for quicker speed.
    Alts..
    216/11/60 Advy
    170/6/42 NanoTech

BUMP THIS..
    Angelic Retribution

as i said earlier.. i dont know exact numbers etc.. but MAs scale out their Max Beneficial skill pretty early nowadays. i think rasing the MBS on fists would scale MA dmg up to the point where they should be.

as i said earlier.. i dont know exact numbers etc.. but MAs scale out their Max Beneficial skill pretty early nowadays. i think rasing the MBS on fists would scale MA dmg up to the point where they should be.
    How does that help me get rid of those ugly sticks?
    Sleincour 220/30/70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Patientis 220/28 Solitus Doctor
    Ingha 220/30 Solitus Bureaucrat
    Zizzla 150/20 Opifex Martial Artist
    Grobian 142/12 Atrox Enforcer
    Svengoran 127/15 Atrox Soldier
    Illxlll 102/10 Nanomage Nanotechnician
    Psicharpax 100/6 Nanomage Metaphysicist
    Sleina 100/7 Opifex Fixer

Veteran of the Scandinavian RK1 clan guild ..:Nordic Alliance:..

ocourse that isnt to much to ask. i myself think that MAs need a bit mor options for variation then pure fist or shen stick.
    but the whole PvM issue for MA in my point of weiv. (i dont play MA) is the MBS cap on fists hasnt scaled for a very long time. hence MAs has been lacking behind on the thing they actually are set out to do.... DPS.
    And the whole time I thought it was to deal mind blowing damaging blows. I agree tho it has been too long. Tis the reason why FC implemented the "Delete Character" button when you choose which toon u want to play.

if fists got better more MAs would use only fists instead of having to use shen sticks.
    another idea is to introduce an upgraded torturing tool or something like that.. always liked TT.

Since all other proffessions got their Xan weapon, i think it would be fair if MA´s would have a xan stick to. Im thinking about something thats two handed and weildable by MA´s only. It should have combined MA attack ofc and stats as good as needed to make ppl consider wielding it instead of dual shens or fists.
    2handed would need to do considerable damage per hit to make it better than shens, and would scale worse than a dual wield option. I don't see them doing this.

The weapon they need to add is already in the game database. http://www.xyphos.com/aodb.php?pa=180200&id=281962 . Up the crit bonus to 550, drop the multi melee to 1600 and you're good to go.

There is no MBS on fists. More AR will always improve fist damage, albeit there are strong diminishing returns. There is only MBS on shens. MA skill itself stops improving your fist template at 3000 skill, but this number requires some of the best gear available, a trader, and can only be attained temporarily. You will still gain damage based on increased AR from more MA skill, though, after 3k.

FC is not going to make fists so good that they outperform shens. That's just not gonna happen. Fists would need an absolutely enormous buff, and just like a 2handed option it would scale terribly compared to dual wielding.
    Last edited by Raynefists; Oct 20th, 2009 at 15:54:27.
    teh fool :: Raynefists :: playing since beta 3 (sort of)

hmm ok i know u have better facts then i do rayne.. i did remember alot of MAs talking about the MBS on fists capping around 210-215 for MAs but that might either have changed or my memory is deceving me.

Ehmm i mean if they make a 2 handed stick it should be like Sloth of the Xan 420-560 (675) dmg wise i mean. Havent calced the exact numbers how much should it be to be around the same/little better than dual shens, but should be roughly something like 412-652(665) if im right. (theese numbers = shen+1/3 of a shen)
    Julm - 220/25 opiflex MA

hmm ok i know u have better facts then i do rayne.. i did remember alot of MAs talking about the MBS on fists capping around 210-215 for MAs but that might either have changed or my memory is deceving me.
    You're probably mixing it up with mas talking about hitting the mbs on shen sticks at those levels...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast