Thread: Run-speed

Question Run-speed

Which class is able to get most runspeed with GF running?
    And not messing up your implants.

I wanna know yer buffed/unbuffed RUN-speed

my bet is fixers.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Adventurers are also very quick, when they're outside. Calia's Form: Parrot gives you an extraordinary 1300 point boost to run speed. Combine that with a green run speed skill for some fast movement.

Fixers are fastest indoors.

Enforcers are the best sprinters, I believe. (at least until they can cast rage on fixers )
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

At level 103, I have roughly 600 runspeed- unbuffed. Myself I can get it to 700, deyalmed and dereeted. With yalm, I think I can get close to 1000...

What can I say, I max it every level.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Enforcers definitely. With rage + free movement + gsf + quickness + CF Wolf, I'll guess around 2800-3000 runspeed, more if speed stims were working properly.
    Yagyu for life

All those stuff your talking about there is mostly others buffs...

Fixer would roxx0r j00 selfbuffed..

Self-buffed ? Fixer don't beat the adventurer's +1300 parrot, which stacks with +100 Free Movement

1035 or so self-buffed MA at 140
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Which class is able to get most runspeed with GF running?
    Is what he said, so we aren't really talking self buffed are we? And yes Advents get highest self buffed.
    Yagyu for life

But you cant fight in it.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

>1035 or so self-buffed MA at 140<

Thats with faded/bright/shining speed imps on?

I got 1986 run speed with GSF and my own buffs running
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Cool

about 2400 runspeed selfbuffed, but not maxed.

...thank god for Parrot...

Mrlie
    174 Adv

2588 for me, with GSF.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I reach 2387 selfbuffed and with GSF.
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

Dang Kink woot else you got running?

at lvl 200 opi MA i have 1776 run with gsf running and velocity. and 1k token board. no implants.

Enforcers have rage, which adds +800 and stacks with pretty much everything else.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

1100+ unbuffed at level 184
    TOMTEMOR