Thread: Engineer Perk changes

Engineer Perk changes

Engi will get a nerf only with new perk changes, becouse rarly used demolish perks WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL PVP ENGINEERS.
    This perk usly for grenad engineers in pvp to, becouse it's impossible to use against people with more than 3000 duck expl skill.

My pvp setup include this perk, becouse it's only one possability to makes doc runaway ore somtimes die. Aganis deff agent, adv ore NT this perk line usly becouse i cant drain nano to people with high duck expl skill. Dmg perk is usly to, becouse it have long duration. But i'd love this perk line becouse it's gives controlable alfa agains low evade persons and nano drains usefull agains docs and enfos.

AAO changes will makes ai perks in pvp more usly. CoLA perks is my favorite pvp perks, becouse they fast and have good dmg. So demolish nerf + AI perk nerf will nerf our dmg hardly. I use pistol perks not so often as AI perks, couse they are not as usefull as AI perks.
    Last edited by Alceona; Oct 17th, 2009 at 14:01:31.
    Nemezyda PvP/DD/Solo PVM/tradeskill engineer.
    Nemezyda's Top Craft with low IP cost Guide.
    Nemezyda's Implants Assembling Guide
    Alceona Ordinary MP.
    Baldhead He has a shiny baldhead.
    Lucepher 220 Enfo
    Cyborgwizard 200 NT

not if grenade is a viable option for pvp once all the changes are complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

But no changes have been proposed which could make grenade viable in PvP, apart from faster perk execution times. Until FC propose a change which could help grenade PvP viability, there is no reason to consider that this will occur.
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

yeah, i loved having demo in my alphas, of course fc nerfs something that needs no nerfing.
    Devil Inside

Hmmm considering that the only perk in demolitions that isnt manually attaching a bomb is boom boom, thats the perk I would say makes sense to have the grenade only tag.

The rest I would (if for example I was trying to make grenade weapons look like a better alternative) reduce the damage slightly unless a grenade weapon was worn, or give a big special effect if a grenade weapon is worn (say a secondary ignition boom).

I mean the perks already take grenade as their attack skill, so if your not using a grenade weapon anyway its not going to be the most reliably landing perk line even with the 90% duck checks, so people are either raising the grenade skill or other people really need to raise their duck.

Perhaps once theres viable grenade options through out the game and people are choosing pistol/ma/sharp obj or what ever only because they get all of it, thats when I would suggest attaching the grenade tag to the rest of the perks, this does not count having a hastily added endgame ql 300 xan grenade launcher of doom with a promised broken +500 extra boom effect ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by -Stage- View Post
    But no changes have been proposed which could make grenade viable in PvP, apart from faster perk execution times. Until FC propose a change which could help grenade PvP viability, there is no reason to consider that this will occur.
    well this is the first proposed stage. How do you know subsequent stages won't lean that way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Bump. There is no reason whatsoever why these perks should be suddenly restricted to the two remaining grenade wielders only.
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

maybe if they make the perks checks so that they actually LAND on ppl then grenade eng might be a viable pvp option bump for 50% or lower demo vs duck check
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside