Thread: Balancing Engineer weapon choices.

Balancing Engineer weapon choices.

Grenade has been for quite a while the mocked ugly cousin of Engineer weapon choices, only used by tradeskillers or people who, for whatever reason, choose to stay Grenade even if it means their DD is generally reduced. Since the balancing act is going to turn Demolitions into a Grenade only perk line, which means it's out of the question for most Engineers, be it PvP or PvM, since pistols and a whole range of other weapons are generally a lot better... Here's an idea to make Grenade more appealing, at least for the PvM crowd.

Just make a version of Sloth with Burst on it! You already made a ton of other weapons better through upgrades, why not Sloth as well.

/discuss
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

I would rather this perkline just be opened back up to all weapons, and or only 2 hand weapons.

The Install Explosives is a "Use Item" not "Shoot Pew Pew Shell" perk. Why its range was 4m, because the player was installing explosives on the target.

I say returned the 4 Install Perks to any weapon choice, while leaving Boom Boom, to a Grenade weapon.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

i would love to see engi get more martial art buffs and perks
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    I say returned the 4 Install Perks to any weapon choice, while leaving Boom Boom, to a Grenade weapon.
    Sure, I'd rather this as well, but if they're hell bent on it anyway, I guess it'd also be nice to have some balance in the weapons so using a Grenade weapon isn't an instant "lol I suck" statement.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Quote Originally Posted by thecheeseman View Post
    i would love to see engi get more martial art buffs and perks
    For the sake of balance Im thinking MA Eng should stay how it is as its very powerful in PvM currently, though needs some work in PvP.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P