Thread: Mutate request

Mutate request

I see FC is proposing to have 52 points of fast attack buffed when Mutate 10 is trained. Please reconsider you decision.

From a practical point, more Fast Attack is not needed for enfos for PVM or PVP.
    From a conceptual point, Fast Attack doesn't really fit in with the idea of some Mutation perkline that you would think affects the body of an enfo.

If this is open to discussion, I would like to recommend Heal Delta be considered as a replacement (5 per level of Mutate), or a damage sheild addition (10 per level of Mutate). If you stick to the concept of a mutation, you will see that Fast Attack isn't really inline.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

ill second the addidtion of HD,
    imo enfs should have the biggest hd ingame (most hp should also mean most hd)

Quote Originally Posted by Eedesti View Post
    ill second the addidtion of HD,
    imo enfs should have the biggest hd ingame (most hp should also mean most hd)
    And guess what, they are. If you invest the same as a soldier or fiwer would, into HD, you'll have far better HD than them. Technically, trollform isn't available to either, and givs HD. And technically, again, Mongo lasts longer than it recharges, so you have a PERMANENT 510 HP HD. But that's going too far.

(Yes, I do ve a 220 enf, I am not throwing this out of the blue.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Add Heal Delta but also ladder it differently, depending on breed. Give least to Atrox, most to Nanomage, in-between delta for Soli/Opi. Training the perkline will thus slightly compensate for using alternate builds.

I was going to say something along the lines of adding brawl, but it won't be necessary once perks all go off AR.

Unnerfing Groin Kick would be nice, though.
    Adding fast attack is pointless, Healdelta does make a lot of sense here.
    Never in a hurry, I'm just moving fast