Thread: Yet another ignored Bow MA request

Yet another ignored Bow MA request

We are obviously meant to use a bow, at least as much as advs are meant to use pistols (Alien perk giving bow, green skill, most bows being Phys init, etc).

Can we finally get an SL bow perkline?
    I'm not asking for much, I just want something along the line of "Bow Mastery" being somewhat the same as either the other masteries, or to be like adv, similar to our melee equivalent (Which are, oh surprise, mastery perklines. ).

I really think MAs should also have the choice, making our perks have a bigger range when being melee is a good step in the right direction, but our main source of damage are our fists and specials, which are... Still 2m range.

In the hell AO is right now, being ranged, even unsupported is, for me at least, more pleasant.

You obviously want more weapon diversity, well guess what, supporting Bow with a new perkline will maybe make more than 1 MA on each server go bow. It feels really lonely, you know? Dohta (or something) on RK1 and me on RK2 are the only ones who have really put thoughts into it, and are really 100% ranged (0 IP in Martial Arts ftw). This could be easilly solved, and isn't really too inconsiderate a request, is it?

Please Means, you obviously made those forums to get ideas/thoughts/reactions from players, show me you read this one aswell and please tell me where you stand on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Could possibly go a step further and put something like sharp obj. on it and make it "martial distance weapons" and bring in some actual throwing knifes, shurkiens, pointy things as another option aswell as bows.

But yeah, definitly some sort of bow support would be nice

I'm not asking for too much, I am not a soldier or trader or NT or Adv, I don't expect 80% check perks, AS support, 25k hp, AMS, triple, all I want is a support to what should be our second weapon option.

So I leave it at that, a bow perkline is what comes to mind, given we're in the middle of perk rebalancing.
    Damn nazis

While they're at it, I think most professions should get secondary weapon support to some degree. For example, Agents have green IP on Sneak Attack, and access to Ranged Energy and Ranger perklines.

Perhaps such secondary weapon options could in general be either supported further or removed and replaced with another alternative?

Bump, I want the damn thing. The only reason this isn'tmoresupported is becausewe are TWO ranged MAs.Making a bow perkline hit live will change that to a more substantial number, because we are ALL tired of target out of range crap. In fact, apparently MA perks aren't being extended in range, whereas shades and others are.

You claim wanting more diversity, yet you refuse to make MAs more versatile.

And for god's sake, can we have someone from the dev team looking at a thread an MA starts, and actually answer it? Hasn't been the case for so long that Vlain left AO in pure hate because of the ignorance.

So, FC, any chance to get a Bow perkline?

PS: Vena and Ana aren't from the dev team, nerfing me every now and then doesn't count as FC's attention
    Damn nazis