Thread: One piece of string to bind them all.

One piece of string to bind them all.

Thought it would be less clutter to have one thread and bump it rather than each of them.

Taunts in PvP
    Newb starter packs please
    RK and low level content
    Agents 1he
    Considering the untapped other half
    Some life to these forum, let fr00bs in
    New server with a fresh start from a good foundation.
    Struggling for a solution to end OSTs
    Neutrals were form by Omni and Clan that got tired of the war ... yet there is no way to change to neutral from a side unless you are an agent.
    Retain more new players
    1 second AoEs

Fr00bs into HQ, PLEASE!
    Weapon remodding

You know, I better not get a job at Funcom, I can just see Means handing me my own list and saying, "Well, jump to it."
    Last edited by Jenshey; Nov 8th, 2009 at 02:28:17.

That's just plain lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by cratters View Post
    That's just plain lazy.
    Hehe.
    Please make androgynous Atroxes. (Yes, Jen, this is you main sl00b account, (since you can't tell toons from acc page but can see forum name))
    Make opifex ears more pointy in the new engine.
    Venachar: Taking feedback from this forum would be like starting a bottled water company, sourced from Chernobyl.

This is a public appeal for aid.

For only 100 credits a month you can help Jen overcome her forum addiction.

For a donation of 1000 credits a month, Jen can be put into a secure padded cell to spare us all.

And with only 10,000 credits a month, Jen can be rehabilitated into a normal player.

Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

↑↑↓↓ ← → ← → B A
    Quote Originally Posted by Omutb View Post
    And with only 10,000 credits a month, Jen can be rehabilitated into a normal player.
    Impossible!
    Quote Originally Posted by thecheeseman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidana View Post
    This is so out of context regarding my quote that I don't even know how to respond...
    because i win.

This is a public appeal for aid. ...
    Throws a cushion at Omutb.

A concrete one.
    Please make androgynous Atroxes. (Yes, Jen, this is you main sl00b account, (since you can't tell toons from acc page but can see forum name))
    Venachar: Taking feedback from this forum would be like starting a bottled water company, sourced from Chernobyl.

../\..
    ./..\.
    /_._\
    ..||..
    ..||..
    ..--..

Why do you keep posting pine trees?
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Because I want Halloween presents to put under them!

(If I don't get two Lya's 220+ sleeves this year my doc won't get her bow on. )

../\..
    ./..\.
    /_._\
    ..||..
    ..||..
    ..--..

Last edited by JenShay; Jun 14th, 2010 at 18:29:06.
    Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

Quote Originally Posted by Essessceeaych View Post
    Fr00bs on the forums now this! YES!!! Thank you for the link. I am pumped! Looks like this Dev team is looking at trying to bring the community together more tightly, making transitions from fr00b to subscriber smoother ( or vice versa)

(The OP can't be edited by anyone other than a moderator. Since that account has been misplaced.)
    Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

Quote Originally Posted by GenShay View Post
    Fr00bs on the forums..
    Froobs on the forum, but non-paid accounts off the forums. WHAR R U MR LOGIC?

Quote Originally Posted by Chereee View Post
    ... but non-paid accounts off the forums. ...
    Wat?
    Audible taste of Africa.
    Why so serious?

Quote Originally Posted by GenShay View Post
    Wat?
    If you have an account with expansions, the forum account that's linked to your game account is frozen once your game time ends. At least mine did. Off-topic anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Chereee View Post
    ... the forum account ... is frozen once your game time ends. ...
    Apparently, that depends or did before the site change but I never tested it, seeing it as a good thing when I didn't have access.
    Audible taste of Africa.
    Why so serious?

For a donation of 1000 credits a month, Jen can be put into a secure padded cell to spare us all.
    credits incoming