Btw, hijackin' this:

Please fix!

I'm typing up my rant now.
    READ:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=405408
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Quote Originally Posted by blix01 View Post
    Too bad for you I was told by the man himself I should PM him for what I'm going to PM him.
    Last edited by Venachar; Oct 6th, 2009 at 17:51:35.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Gametime cards were discontinued because of hacking of the system and cost to produce the cards.
    You are talking about the original AO GTC's, but I mean the brand new ones that came for AoC - the AOC Cards aren't discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by SoldiTwo View Post
    You are talking about the original AO GTC's, but I mean the brand new ones that came for AoC - the AOC Cards aren't discontinued.
    OIC, yar.

I know NCsoft uses just 1 game card that works for all their games, so I can see FC doing one. (would make sense for TSW and such as well.)
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Phuriae View Post
    But there are already systems in place that require minimal effort from Funcom. For instance, http://www.ultimategamecard.com

To the best of my knowledge, these work for AoC, but when I could not find a way to use them in AO (despite UGC listing AO as able to use them on) and emailed FC support, to put it short I was basically given the cold shoulder.

Couldn't this be a viable, easy option for FC to do? Or is there something I do not know?
    FYI

Anarchy Online Redemption Instructions:

1. Click on the Go button to go to the Anarchy Online web site.
    2. Select your purchase.
    3. When you are offered payment options, choose PayByCash to access the PayByCash secure payment site.
    4. Select Ultimate Game Card from the Payment Options list, and click continue.
    5. Follow the instructions to complete your purchase.

Those are the instructions to pay via this card, which is via PayByCash by payment of the Ultimate gaming card.
    Talita

̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.

when i talked to a cred seller, he said a lot of poor players farm directly for cred selling companies and get time cards as payment.
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by thecheeseman View Post
    when i talked to a cred seller, he said a lot of poor players farm directly for cred selling companies and get time cards as payment.
    I could be getting time cards for it !?!???? I've been doing it just for the feeling of satisfaction I get from being praised by someone on the Internets for a change.

Dang!
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

***Hijacked for one post***

Means when you get the chance please respond to my PM I sent you on Sep 29th, 2009, I would greatly appreciate it.

***Hijack complete***

I am glad to see changes coming and going... there are things that do help and things that dont... hope to see more balancing atleast
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    I could be getting time cards for it !?!???? I've been doing it just for the feeling of satisfaction I get from being praised by someone on the Internets for a change.

Dang!
    just saying game cards arent a good idea
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

I know several people farmed credits ingame they sold for timecards.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I know several people farmed credits ingame they sold for timecards.
    I've seen people doing things for real money!

Quote Originally Posted by SoldiTwo View Post
    I've seen people doing things for real money!
    Point was it was a specific service offering timecards in return for credits.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Talita View Post
    FYIAnarchy Online Redemption Instructions:

1. Click on the Go button to go to the Anarchy Online web site.
    2. Select your purchase.
    3. When you are offered payment options, choose PayByCash to access the PayByCash secure payment site.
    4. Select Ultimate Game Card from the Payment Options list, and click continue.
    5. Follow the instructions to complete your purchase.

Those are the instructions to pay via this card, which is via PayByCash by payment of the Ultimate gaming card.
    I read these instructions back when I tried to use the service. It did not work for me at the time. However, I've just logged back into my old account and checked again and I can indeed use the service now. From what I've gathered, it seems that to use paybycash, you can only pay on the exact date that your account is due, or very close to it. Because when I tried to use it before, there was no purchase to select anywhere. Now there is.

So you can only pay on or after the due date apparently, and if you're accidentally late, well there goes your vet pts continuity. What a bunch of crap.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    -Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Point was it was a specific service offering timecards in return for credits.
    Yeah, but they can offer many things in return. That doesn't mean it's bad only because they offer it.

Hey Pumpkinface!! ,
    im hunting you .... come out come out wherever you are!
    Atlantean (Rubi-Ka 1)
    Deathkillz 220/24 Soldier
    Fixstar 220/18 Fixer
    Deathealz 220/18 Doctor
    Deathchillz 187/12 Bureaucrat
    Deathskillz 147/3 Engineer

Can we get a roadmap of PvP changes and if possible a guide to how long they will take this week? I know it's hard to say especially since you probably haven't specified the phased rollout yet but I think a lot of people hitting 220 are not sure whether it is worth twinking into the current ideal setups or waiting for incoming changes.

I have been waiting for a number of weeks now before switching to Troa'ler and tbh I feel I'm in a bit of limbo.

It is well past time we got a revised guesstimate of engine and specials mechanics release dates. Or even a really broad brush stroke like 3 months, 6 months 2012.

I know you guys are probably feeling the pressure now with the recent organisation changes, I think the playerbase knows you would like a larger team and we know you are doing your damnedest for us. I for one look forward to your proposed changes and the rebirthing.

Queue the When its done, Soon and Before its ready posts

***Hijacked for one post***

Means when you get the chance please respond to my PM I sent you on Sep 29th, 2009, I would greatly appreciate it.

***Hijack complete***

please sir, I am asking nicely
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

So.... who rushed to this forum because the last post time changed?

The shadows looks pretty uber

You should turn try turning lighting off for the bilboards.

It's nice to see this game will actually be doing real mipmaping XD. But... your mipmaping needs some tweaking, probably just doubling the distance at which it drops a level would make it look ten times better.

Looks like the new skybox code isn't finished.

There's a fair amount of jpg compression style distortion in the textures it looks like, have you considered using uncompressed targas?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789