Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Diamond-Matrix Mesh

Coldstrike - The Inspector *may not be* the "real" boss. The Obediency Enforcer (if we ever see one) could be the real deal.... (as he drops an enforcer weapon)

Or at least it seems that way in the description of said weapon, and noone has ever seen "Obediency Enforcer" Much like noone has ever seen the Diamondine Boss. (To my knowledge)
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond
    Coldstrike - The Inspector *may not be* the "real" boss. The Obediency Enforcer (if we ever see one) could be the real deal.... (as he drops an enforcer weapon)

Or at least it seems that way in the description of said weapon, and noone has ever seen "Obediency Enforcer" Much like noone has ever seen the Diamondine Boss. (To my knowledge)
    I guess I'll have to put the points in map nav to get the EFP map so I can go look for this guy then. And when I find him I'll discover that he hits for 5k and has a DMS that makes him unkillable.

Hehe

In 9 or 10 Inspector kills I have seen nothing but the already identified part. (For Boosted Hellspinner)

Someone is claiming (in another post) that Skymarshal has the augmented version, should this be the case I would very much like some pointers, the hunt is quickly becoming very tedious and time consuming.
    Last edited by Beartwo; Oct 15th, 2002 at 13:10:50.
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

well

the idea about killing all 3 trainees sounds about right to me. It is definitely possible to do, thinking along the lines of funcom thinking that killing Ian warr is possible. I dont think u would have to kill them all at 1ce tho - just so long as all were killed before any respawned. a bunch of high levels on a rampage in efp could do it in a few hours. Also, if this is correct, then most likely the fiery and notum bosses would spawn as well. I wonder what they might drop...

Looking into the db, I could imagine their "bosses" would spawn. At least there are also Boss attacks in the db.
    Diamondine Trainee --> Diamondine Soldier
    Fiery Trainee --> Fiery Soldier
    Notum Trainee --> Notum Soldier (didn´t find Notum Trainees attack)
    The optimism of the action is better than the pesimism of thought
    - Greenpeace UK

Midnight - Edged Weapons wielding RK3 Opifex Enforcer
    Leloona - Ambitious RK2 Doc of the Omni-Pol Elite-Gimps

Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond

Hehe, I wonder what that fix will be like. HOPEFULLY somewhere in between now (ugh) and Diamond Matrixized (whoa).

Thought I'd quote this one.

Hihi Kink :P
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234