Thread: s10

s10

Question..can you drain the bosses? As in do they land?
    And if they do. You think you could solo one in a straight evade/hp setup? Including rrfe ect ofc, would like to know, thanks

only docs can solo em effectively right now, drains land but they will still hit you too much for u to be able to outheal it long enough.

hy poko

Hello! And damn. Even with double proc healing, or accu whatever its called? Would think that plus hots/behe/rrfe would net some soloage

try it i guess, i dont think it would work it has a lot of hp and ud have to last a long time

There were a couple traders able to do that quite a while ago, but the equipment and twinking needed to begin with runs in the billions.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

the bosses have received damage and ar boosts more than once since then i bet, one very recently too so i doubt its still doable.

Try though, lemme know how it goes

They probably used "creative" soloing methods too. If you last more than 1 min solo vs any of the gens now I'll be impressed.

Go engi to solo them.
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

I have a engi and tried multiple times..didn't go in my favour p
    I just don't wanna roll a doc for the solo instance. So now maybe possible gonna try an mp. Its my last hope!;