Thread: [Clan] Veritas is recruiting!

[Clan] Veritas is recruiting!

About us: The founders originally started playing AO in 2005. We aim to be a tight knit org centered around the great people we hope to recruit. We are both pvm and pvp focused. We recruit both paid and froob.

What we offer: A large 300 city in 3 craters, towers, contracts, farming, tradeskills of all QLs, and FUN.

What we expect: We only have 1 rule and that is to have fun. If you need to be told how to be mature, sportsmen, or polite, then this org isnt for you my friend. We do ask that in the event of a tower attack you participate in it to the best of your ability. IE just buffing others if you dont have a toon in range.

Fill out an application on our website: http://www.veritas.smfnew.com/
    Or send me a tell ingame on Rightaboveit.
    Last edited by Rocts; Aug 28th, 2012 at 18:10:13.
    Rocts - 220 Soli Martial Artist
    Rocts2 - Leveling Bow Soli Martial Artist
    Testlive Trox MA - Wtscrits // Opi MA - Rocts // Soli MA - Rocts2 // Deleted NM MA, not Viable.

+many old TL7s across old retired accounts.

Bump
    Testlive Trox MA - Wtscrits // Opi MA - Rocts // Soli MA - Rocts2 // Deleted NM MA, not Viable.

Lots of new faces in the org today! Hope to see even more very very soon!

Weekend Bump!

Tons of actives and we just keep growing, raids are being planned almost everyday so come enjoy them with us! All levels welcome! Send a tell to any toon in my sig if none are online try eximo or dafixz

Best way to reach me is Clarkisback. If im offline Eximo, Dafixz, Bippitybot, and Unparalleled are the Generals give someone a /tell

Big Bump before work! Always have events going on these says so come check us out.

Good morning bump! Over 700 members, you could be next!!!!! Come talk to me, north side of the tree on Old Athens Hill!!!
    Last edited by Rocts; Aug 7th, 2012 at 15:56:09.

Come watch as the gang farms alappa and alb for 24 straight hours! And fill out an app form on our website

Bored at work bump ftw

Great news we just became active enough in pvp to aquire 4 tower sites. Plenty of already made twinks to jold sown the fort so join with yours and your main today to enjoy the action now!

Hello,

I play a fixer 219 (atm) wold like to join a org that does raids and pvp. Atm in process of farming lintels and gauntlet shoulder. But i can come to any raids the org needs as long as we do from time to time also a tnh or gauntlet (when it is possible but not 1 a month plz... that is not raiding).

Im a person who helps when he has time and i do pvp and pvm (no twinks)