Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I AM OUTRAGED! tm

I AM OUTRAGED! tm

Why is Ginny Weasley so uglaaaaaaaaay come on, i knew the film directors couldnt predict that she was supposed to be Harry's love interest but they could have at least replaced her.

ewwwwww so many better redheads out there.

ibtw
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    Why is Ginny Weasley so uglaaaaaaaaay come on, i knew the film directors couldnt predict that she was supposed to be Harry's love interest but they could have at least replaced her.

ewwwwww so many better redheads out there.
    Bonnie Wright isn't terrible looking, in fact it's better that she's not "on fire" like you probably want her to be; it sells the image of someone that Harry could be interested in better than some jailbait supermodel.

(regrets replying to this thread )
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

but seriously shes supposed to be smoking according to books. Bonnie Wright is just like "meh".

anyway she's interested in Harry in the first place and her personality isn't even all that attractive.

You better check out how lame Amy can be :/
    http://perezhilton.com/2009-08-26-wi...ke-is-bad-news

Jesus! She is crazy allright :S
    That can make outraged!
    Zoetropez :: 214/20 :: Bureaucrat
    Dymek03 :: 1/0 :: Martial Artist I've been enlightened around level 213.

but seriously shes supposed to be smoking according to books. Bonnie Wright is just like "meh".
    Well...... I dunno; I've read the books and from what I can tell, Ginny was supposed to be "good looking" but personally I never envisioned her as someone like a teenage redhead Jessica Alba. I can agree that Bonnie Wright isn't "smoking" but it makes her more credible as Harry's love interest; otherwise it'd just come off like a hooker.

There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

but thats it, Bonny Wright doesn't even pass as "good looking" :<<<<<<<<<<<<

Moved to a more appropriate forum.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

I'd hit it. (I've not seen any of the HP movies, or read the books.)
    Gone. Total Levels: 3993 AI Levels: 343. Gear: 200-220B

tbh id rather have emma watson before her (and ginny is clearly supposed to be more attractive than hermione in the books) and emma watson is like ew.

tbh id rather have emma watson before her (and ginny is clearly supposed to be more attractive than hermione in the books) and emma watson is like ew.
    Gee, are you a picky one.

troll = fun kai?

Cast Conan O'Brien as Ginny in the next movie!
    May the Bugle be with you.

MrBugle
    MrBoogle

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle View Post
    Cast Conan O'Brien as Ginny in the next movie!
    Ironically she's gonna have like... no screentime as her teenage self, as she's only seen near the beginning and near the very end of the seventh book

If I recall Emma Watson is 18+ now...Id hit till it breaks

As for the redhead..I would have to say she is ugly but nice to Potter so..seriously if a lady is ugly but can cook well and treat her man like a king it balances out

/awaits female flames
    No longer plays. It ruins my life.

lol

harry potter
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

Luna is hotter. Harry should have ended up with her. I was also disappointed with the choice for Ginny in the movies.
    Where was it when I first heard that sweet sound of humility?
    It came to my ears in the god damn loveliest melody
    How grateful I was then to be part of the mystery
    To love and to be loved
    Let's just hope that is enough

You know what the worst part about child/young teen actors that grow up. When you watch one of these movies 10 years down the line you'll remember this discussion, and you wont actually think anything wrong with it because its only in the back of your mind that they're a kid when you saw them on TV, but you'll think other people think you should think somethings wrong with, and in turn you'll think somethings wrong with it.

Its double reverse negative mind control guilt.

And it ruins watching 10 year old movies, damn it!

Studios need to start employing hideous little gromits who smear poo on the walls in their programming when they need child talent. So they grow up into horrific chuds and fade away into obscurity, locked away somewhere.
    Gone. Total Levels: 3993 AI Levels: 343. Gear: 200-220B

Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    Luna is hotter. Harry should have ended up with her. I was also disappointed with the choice for Ginny in the movies.
    I always thought harry should have ended up with Luna in the books too
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast