Think Real Life FC J

Some new neighbours are moving in next to me. We had a good relationship with the old neighbours, so it was no need put up fends. When the old husband died, his old wife sold the house and moved. The new neighbours are other kind of people. They have 2 cars and 2 small kids. They do not act as the old neighbours, and it inflicts on my life. There is more noise from kids and more cars outside my house. What to do??

The normal way to solve it:
· Be polite and ask them gently to do some adjustments that we all could live with. Try to be friendly with their kids, even if they not are friendly to u. And ask the parents to park their cars on their own ground. Do always be polite but act as u mean it. In the most cases I am sure this is a way that would help u out. And u maybe could get a good relation to them later.

The FC way to solve it:
· They would have made a new patch to solve the problem. In this patch they would have removed all kids from the server. And all that have kids would have the option to have a given number IP-reset points as a compensation. One kid would be 1 IP-reset point, two kids 2 would be 2 IP-reset points and so on up to max 4 kids/IP-reset points. If u had twins it would just be counted as 1 kid, because they was probably duped from the start. After that they would give white married people at age 40-50 to be the only one to assume new modified (nerfed) kids. The kids will be at the age 25 when they are created. So that the problem with kids that is crying and shouting is totally removed from the server. The one that is coloured or single can just get kids from the white married couples. And they must be older then 50 to do so. They can just assume one kid and it would have duration on 30 minutes life cycles. This so the white married couples easier can get the advantage they were supposed to have from the start.

OK, this is not 100% accurate description of a situation in AO. But if one group get one advantage in a patch, it is countered from FC with a nerf on a later patch. I feel the balance could be better taken care off, if one instead did a little upgrade on the suffering professions capabilities to defends them on the others advantage, or an upgrade/renewal on the suffering professions abilities to assume a new/better way to fight/defend them self. I have nothing against any professions advantage received in the patches since release of this game. When they get a new item/nonformula I am glad they do so. But there is a lot off input from FC that I do not like. They patches and fixes all the time. Nothing is set to be constant. When u first is assuming something is right, it suddenly is wrong and/or consider as an exploit.
· HP on NPC’s changes all the time.
· Crit changes all the time.
· Shielding changes all the time.
· Damage output changes all the time.
· PvP-rules changes all the time.
· And so on and on and on.
But u can’t fix the things that is wrong for one profession, bye nerfing all the other professions. Same the other way with benefits that one profession have is nerfed so that the other professions can keep up with them. One must see what one have created at first time and implement new item/nonformula/skill to counter it, if it is to powerful. A nerf is always a step back. So keep the items intact, just produce some new stuff that is useful.
The next big change/nerf we will experience is the near future LLTS-nerf. Cz just posted us about the LLTS-nerf, and that we could follow up and post our suggestions in that thread what we would like to have in compensation for that. He cannot at the moment tell us the reasons the developers have to do so. It have been several hundred posts on this issue the last 24h, and yet no reason given from the Developers. That is amazing! How can Cz suggest us to discuss the upcoming nerf on the LLTS, without telling us why the developers intend to nerf it?? Should we also make a thread where we the player could suggest the reason for u nerf it?

--------------------------
Aimabel Soldier RK2

When do we see this? http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=31016