Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats the most useless nano in game?

Originally posted by Miir
    Throwing Knife Expertise
    damnit that was what I wanted to say, and that is the correct answer (thrown weapon incompitence could still break a root)
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Arrow lol EASY

Sorry folks but trader charms win hands down.

An unbreakable nano that roots you for up to 30 minutes. Did I say root? Actually, it STUNS you. You can't do ANYTHING. Nothing will break it. Well, you can /terminate

Ooooooo it charms a mob.

But you can't do anything at all with the mob either!

Last time I tried on a leet, it ignored all my commands. Thankfully it was a lower charm, and I did some laundry while waiting.

Nanos that do nothing at all (throwing knife etc) can't be compared to nanos that convert you into nothing at all.

BTW, fixers can use that buff on enfs in some really rare weird cases or something. Who knows, might give them the next multiplier.
    Last edited by Mercatura; Oct 3rd, 2002 at 09:30:37.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Got one that tops you all and anyone who wants to reroll can cast it ..

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=46229&t=ag
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by Hayake
    False Profession: engineer
    hehe, yeah, that has to be the most useless nano in game

Krabbus - MA Engineer

Check out Continuous Reconstruction. +14 heal delta for 45 NCU
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

How about turning the question around and asking the most useful.

That would be Throwing Knife Inexperience for me. Without that, a mission would take about 2 weeks.

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    How about turning the question around and asking the most useful.

That would be Throwing Knife Inexperience for me. Without that, a mission would take about 2 weeks.
    MONGO

Mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongomongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo mongo MONGO
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

I like to swim..

But I've never used a swimming buff.

Fixer's Back Pain is pretty useless for Fixers, but is not a useless nano. My staff+pipe enforcer has bummed one more than once to equip a new weapon.
    Bima, Golly, Whatsamatta, Laslingis and an army of sub-100 alts

acually it can be useful to agents if they're trying to get dragon armor on, Slayerdroid Transference buffs MA by 300.
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it

Hehe The MA riposte buff aint too useful either... Only thing I do with it is cast it on people in team that say "80 NCU free for anything". After they get it they say "80 NCU free for anything remotely useful"
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Trader charms. It has ONLY negative effects.

Talking

--> Pronouncement of Greatness <--
    My Legion of Madness
    Shiggee
    Screws

Officially wiped by: a Leet

Slyyk: Real Fixers don't PvP because there is no money in it

I'm sure all those agents don't mind +200 conceal...

Nothing can top the Fixer's summoning line. It can serve no useful purpose, under any circumstances, ever.

It's sort of amusing, really.

Crat nano delta line ... i actually believed this work ... just ended up sitting on the ground for 10+ minutes till my nano was full OI

Originally posted by O&#039;Rourke
    Nothing can top the Fixer's summoning line. It can serve no useful purpose, under any circumstances, ever.
    It serves one useful purpose, occasionally. (We are both, of course, ignoring Summon Grid Armor.)
    People have used it to summon an MPS that they then converted into a permanent MCS.

Summon Ammo has one limited circumstance when it could conceivably useful -- when someone has done a total brain fart and run out of ammo. Or, actually, I've seen someone put on a new gun in a mission and they didn't have the right ammo type. Still, I'm not raising my Matter Creation for that.
    Bima, Golly, Whatsamatta, Laslingis and an army of sub-100 alts

how did you all leave out curse of chronos? it's supposed to keep mobs from attacking or moving for 5 seconds ( 5 seconds lol) but get this, it doesn't even do that, it works at 2 to 3 seconds tops AND it makes the mob do a beeline right for you when it wears off! I call it the mp single mob mongo slam..now THERE'S useless for you.
    "Did I tell you that you could speak?....then why are you still talking?."

ROFL

Originally posted by Whatsamatta
    Summon Ammo has one limited circumstance when it could conceivably useful -- when someone has done a total brain fart and run out of ammo. that.
    *looks around*

Coulda used a fixer in team the other night...........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast