Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 220 soldi

I dont use HD at all, considered useless (unless you have one of a Doc) and over rated
    -=Sir "Daiken" Beowulff- 220/22/70 Solitus Soldier - RK2 =-
    Proud member of The Pain Dealers Equipment - Classified

Quote Originally Posted by Daiken View Post
    I dont use HD at all, considered useless (unless you have one of a Doc) and over rated
    That's right, you're RK2, must be a full CSS evade soldier xD
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Daiken View Post
    I wouldnt say ~7k healing permin is crap when its suported by gear/sold in our spec so to say.

You dont lose HD in feet if u use a hd imp over a art symb, you do lose 15 ar or something but hehe i think thats a fair trade off.

In thigh you lose 2-300 hp? Well by using HD in my thigh i gain (with 290imp) 840HP - instead of a permanent add to HP, mines healing over time.

The rest of the symb for artillery users is mostly crap, unless your an agent (even then) so i comfortably sacrifice that in lieu of that healing per minute, self regen ability personally.

The left arm symb already has HD, so it's a no brainer.

What makes doc hd buff s o special, the HD in it and our symbs & buffs is no different, do docs have some special gold label HD, hehe which makes you feel reeel good at the same time?

art symb is nice to, well sorta but each to thier own with thier own benefits.
    Last edited by Esqi; Aug 24th, 2009 at 08:59:47.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

u lose agility!!! nd ncu!! amagad.

and 144 swimming
    Last edited by Romaas; Aug 24th, 2009 at 21:00:01.

flurry works for everyone, just unequip weapon, but its not worth it unless you have a very short equip time, and need the crits from a weapon in an alpha or something.

and if alphaspecials are being nerfed, hd will be so much more valuable
    Last edited by Hatech; Aug 25th, 2009 at 14:49:46.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234