Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - Aug. 7th, 2009: how did this get here i am not good with com

Talking

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Intelligentsia
    Life is bare, gloom and misery everywhere.

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Leets Retreat

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Cocoon Club
    Florentino"Marlark" Suitt
    Master of the Universe of The Asylum

[Genesis] Marlark: First rule of Genesis, Blame canada for anything and everything with other words blame Rotender.
    [Tsunameh]: i just bought this acct on ebay and you're only friend on the friendslist. There's no creds, could i get some plx?
    [Genesis] Marlark: **** HAPPEN WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED!!!!!!
    [Nipntuck]: what org r u in

Originally Posted by "Thetweek" : yeah well its a big thing to do marlark is like god :> so hard to go against him hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Mawerick View Post
    ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Club Nightfall
    Nooooo I made claim to this in the last mention of the night club

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    Well, I feel that since the club is going to be on the Sunrise Station, and it's going to be a night club, why not name it:

Night Fall

As an opposite to the meaning for the station itself. I'll admit I skimmed through a lot of the other posts (and skipped meatyballz one ) so I'm not completely sure if someone made the suggestion already.

I had thought about Dusk Til Dawn but that's likely copyrighted
    That mean I have to come up with another submission or would Maw have to?
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Talking ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: FR00B's END

With my main (WorldTrader), being a promiinent FR00B poster child, I'm likely to get a lot of SHOCK and DISMAY out of this one.

Froob's End could imply the END of the froob population...but lets flip their expectations and SURPRISE them with luxuries....a taste of the paid life :P It's a devilish hell...full of a fr00b's utmost desires if they only sacrifice their soul...their fr00bness. Make it so enticing (and easy) for froobs to upgrade from there.

For the open minded froob, it is indeed the froob's end...the BEGINNING of their paid life =)

-OR- for the crass it could mean the froob's backsides, fanny, hind quarters, butt :P

In short it means however a person wants to view it.

--

Populate the club with interactive things...so people will want to go there not just "hang out"
    1) give "fake" expansion like abilities to froobs while in the club only. I don't know how this would work out but it's a "taste of the luxuries of paid life" - maybe a perk machine? lol...that gives temporary perks
    2) give vouchers for froob converts
    3) have people talk about how great their paid lives are :P
    4) special gear/equipment that works only in the night club due to...artificial notum atmosphere...

--

For those wondering how WorldTrader is able to post on these official forums...this is my "old reactivated paid account" seperate from my long standing froob account.

Come visit http://www.aofroobs.com <-- my hangout

Hi,

I was wondering what the difference between a finished AO ogre engine and a finished AO dreamworld engine would be?

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: The Rezzing Anarchist
    [Real Mean Killing Machine]

-+- AOIA Homepage -+- AOIA Blog -+- Latest verison: v1.0.1 -+-

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Ark-aos / Archaos

Take your pick on spelling!
    Frobius -220 Omni Soldier, Chocolate Milkman and layabout. Fro's Shiznit
    Schwad - 220 Omni Doc (ph34r t3h 4fr0!) Schwad's Shiznit
    Drunknmunky - Some random MP..
    Beeyatch - Mongo!!!

General of Hells Heroes - Pwning for phatz!

The infinite is possible at Zombo Com!!!

Omgz! l33t!

Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Which we have to get from the Beast and then upgrade from Xan. WTF!?
    I don't know a thing about fixers really. But what I do know, is that any decent org with high levels, can assemble an org beast raid at least once a day (with guest if need be) and that getting a Xan Weapon Upgrade is very easy by farming Vortexx with a group of org mates or friends, so within a week you can get both unless you don't want to spend some time and effort into acquiring those items.

If the Xan weapon doesn't work properly, that is another matter which the Devs should look into.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: : The Smoker's Lounge

Note: If you do not name it "The Smoker's Lounge" then you had better make the club in clan turf "The Smoker's Lounge" so clans have our own Club. My org invades Baboons every year just so we have something nice to party in.

Nooooo I made claim to this in the last mention of the night club

That mean I have to come up with another submission or would Maw have to?
    Oh dear. Terribly sorry Regi. I must've missed that

I'll think of something else...

(Maybe Smoker's Lounge? That's not mentioned already right? )
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mawerick View Post
    (Maybe Smoker's Lounge? That's not mentioned already right? )
    read the post above yours

Quote Originally Posted by aethyrguard View Post
    read the post above yours
    LOL

Some people don't get any breaks
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

LOL

lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Divine Shadow

Why dont we call it Romania, while were at it?

Enough of the smokers lounge already.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Aug 8th, 2009 at 19:21:41.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

LOL

Yeah, cuz that was sooo not a joke

It's been suggested 4 times already in this thread...
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

Quote Originally Posted by vallikat View Post
    ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: One Step Beyond
    That reminded me of something, so going to have to make a suggestion just for the sake of it..

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Above & Beyond

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Starfire Club
    127.0.0.1 sweet 127.0.0.1

*** Defence of Liberty ***
    welcome to the neutrals

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Solaris Club.

Oh RP gets a look in what the hell, now im scared.
    And can i have Bore back to being neutral pleeease!

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    I don't know a thing about fixers really. But what I do know, is that any decent org with high levels, can assemble an org beast raid at least once a day (with guest if need be) and that getting a Xan Weapon Upgrade is very easy by farming Vortexx with a group of org mates or friends, so within a week you can get both unless you don't want to spend some time and effort into acquiring those items.

If the Xan weapon doesn't work properly, that is another matter which the Devs should look into.
    Yeah, that does come across a little whiny. The point I was trying to make is that there are very few professions which need to go to that much effort to get their top of the line weaponry. Most professions are single wield, so they only need to do their Beast once. Doc's get Dread drops, MA's get Dread drops, Advy ... not sure on that one atm.

It is the logic behind it that stumps me. Fixers are identified as lagging behind a little. So we get a new gun and Means says the buff isn't working as intended - excerpt from the 19 June FWM:

The FA buff associated with new Fixer weapons will not be working correctly at launch of this update...we are continuing to work on it...but we did not want it to delay this update...especially with the larger changes upcoming in the very very near future.
    And still isn't fixed what 8 weeks later. So the sum total of our love is nothing if you are a PvP Fixer and an upgrade from KMP5 to Rhat'Ata if you are PvM. Thats an upgrade from 225 min damage to 268 and 2400 MBS to 2750 MBS. Wow, pardon me for not wetting myself with excitement.

So the prof that is lagging behind gets one of the hardest weapon combos to obtain, that doesn't do much when they get it, and to top it off is broken with no fix in sight.

So please - based on that performance - tell me what Fixers have to look forward to?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast