Thread: Why is it that...

Why is it that...

A Metaphysicist gets to do research on Field quantum physics?

A whole level of research for a gain of a SINGLE and USELESS skill.
    And its a level 5, if I'm not mistaken. We don't tradeskill, sort of.
    A traders level 3(?) gives 25 to ALL tradeskills. And they do tradeskill.

Not like its any good for ...anything ?
    No casting req, weapon req, AR related thing or any kind of equipping thing.

I think this was a major error, and they meant to put Nanoprograming instead.
    Not that that would help us much.

Mini rant.
    Last edited by Metafizis; Sep 3rd, 2010 at 13:29:22.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

pocket boss?

You already get to spawn those shiny crystals.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

In the real estate business, its called 'infill'.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Foresight lvl 9: 50 Quantum FT

QFT is a tradeskill used pretty specifically for MPs in Pocket Boss creation, and while we never need a whole lot of it even to make high level PBs, since we get trickledown from high Intelligence, symbiant support, and can get a good amount of buffing for it, it's not one that we're going to need THAT much of, and the requirements are not likely to go up any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancingrage View Post
    QFT is a tradeskill used pretty specifically for MPs in Pocket Boss creation, and while we never need a whole lot of it even to make high level PBs, since we get trickledown from high Intelligence, symbiant support, and can get a good amount of buffing for it, it's not one that we're going to need THAT much of, and the requirements are not likely to go up any time soon.
    Probably a silly idea.. A creation weapon that uses QFT. Maybe something that can pass thru reflects easier... Other than that, as said we dont really need it for much. I let my engy make PBs for me now..

As soon as I'm motivated again to work on the MP - I will check if the skill is dark blue or something to justify this.

Yes, we get to make the crystals filled with the sauce, but so far I've only seen people buy this of MPs and get a trader/engi to assemble.

So - even our single most plausible tradeskill gets easily done by 2 other profs ( as if we arent used to that already, that everyone can do our job better in some other way or form )
    and its not likely for any MP to IP QfT for something other then personal pleasure.

....and we get research on this single skill - thats just spitting in our face.
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

QFT is dark blue for us btw. Just checked.