Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - July 31st, 2009 - It is still Friday in North America

looks great, props to the design team. and the new instanced level route sounds awsome too.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Question

so which side are the new models.. left or right ?

and any news on the atroxes getting genders?

Pff Fc didnt find us enough addicted to their damn game now, now they use new engine to keep us attracted!
    Nice pic, sad you didnt put opiflex female picture instead of fugly nm
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Have a nice vacation Means.
    Qianjin | martial artist | neutral | rubi-ka | shattered dreams (link!)
    Guifei | bureaucrat | neutral | rubi-ka | shattered dreams

and a few more lowbie alts

Thanks for the update, the screenshots look perfect.
    Enjoy your vacation!

I look forward to hearing what you all have planned for Dragoncon.
    I've been thinking about heading down.
    Aleah, MA :: Zhoie, Doctor :: Scarlett, Soldier
    Neutral, (former) President of Art of War

Dipping my toe back in, thinking of returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    For the record, this is an exploit I am totally cool with people using. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    The new playfield designed by Genele is getting close to completion (significantly delayed by constant heated balance discussions..). I should really say "playfieldS". This is a new concept for AO. The experience begins as a single player quest-driven instance...when the player completes it...the playfield is changed forever based on the actions of the player in keeping with the story...and the playfield becomes a repeatable team-instance for that character for the future. I like the idea of the world changing as you experience the story..I'd like to see more of it in the future. I played through the solo experience today...it was fun This will likely be coming near the end of August.
    Sounds interesting, could we possibly see other content like this? There are groups like Vanguards and The Unicorns which currently have their roles in our pvm content, but perhaps we could be locked into specific groups for each player, have specific rewards we could achieve for assisting a side, and maybe become hated or even hunted by an opposing group.

It could be similar to our SL faction but on RK+SL+Xan areas and extend itself to random content that gives us more unique play experiences.

will the new engine reduce lag?
    Kurvball 27/0 Atrox Trader RK1

On your computer yes, where it has trouble rendering the game.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Means, while you are up there in Canada, how's about you ninja us below you some healthcare? k thx
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Pff Fc didnt find us enough addicted to their damn game now, now they use new engine to keep us attracted!
    Nice pic, sad you didnt put opiflex female picture instead of fugly nm

Hey! I object to that, thats the face my NM uses!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    I once got petitioned for "impersonating FC personal" for claiming I ran helpbot.

Awesome new screen shots. Can't wait to see this new playfield. Really sounds promising. Got my interests peaked.

(3 weeks in Canada...back for one week...then off to DragonCon!)
    What part of Canada? Probably no where near me but ya never know
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

the GSP dancers are gonna be nm instead of opi now go figure
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    Priceless!
    I wonder how many people are really waiting for "Project: High Poly Cabbage".

Project : "Hi Babe Atrox Cod Piece" ftw
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned.

That head looked massively awesome!

I have to say... GOD DAMN! NICE WORK!

If that head is an example of the things to come, AO is practically going get a facelift and probably be in par with a lot of MMO's out there visually.

And with the new engine using video card RAM instead of CPU... a lot of people are going to feel a real change in the game, with a lot less lag.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

wtfux u mean the thing next to my NM toon's head was in fact, part of a helmet, and not, in fact, funky sexy NM female sideburns?!??

/ragequit
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Good stuff

Have a nice vacation!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Did I catch that name right? "MstrBstrd" as in 'Mister Bastart'? lol, nice one...

Anyway, the screenshots do look good, and the high polly breasts project gets my vote too... (Opifex girls go round the outside, round the outside...).

P.S. 2nd page, not bad for me lol.
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast