Collaborator Assault Rifle

Hello

Any SL weapon will be improved ?

Collaborator Assault Rifle
    Attack 6.00s
    Recharge 1.00s

Maybe move Attack to 3 sec or 2?

Cheer

The only change those needs is the damage type imo ( to either energy or projectile), DPM is very good as is and the FA recharge is very low (1475 to cap recharge).
    This is the highest damage assault rifle from 150 to 209 really, but it sucks that the damage type won't line up with soldier LE procs.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Would be neat to give the turnspirit weapons a boost or at least some sort of mechanics change, now that Turnspirits drop semi-rarely from New Inf missions.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    The only change those needs is the damage type imo ( to either energy or projectile), DPM is very good as is and the FA recharge is very low (1475 to cap recharge).
    This is the highest damage assault rifle from 150 to 209 really, but it sucks that the damage type won't line up with soldier LE procs.
    it has its benefits becose of radition dmg becose we have a soldier wep wich drains radiation reflect, so in sol vs sol fights its a good combo. for pvm the dmg type dont rly matter either.