Thread: Zset mesh change.

Zset mesh change.

I am a full time Zset user now, and some times that big blue shield is a bit of a eye sore. So what i was thinking is to change it to more of a effect then a actual weapon.

Shielding effect - This one i am thinking of the NT shield effect which is the constant shielding around them, but change the color of the shielding effect to the blue color of the shield. The projector of the shield could be on the wrist sorta like the nano deck but more of a organic looking thing. You could say something like

"The Meta-Physicist summons a being of concentrated nano energy that attatches it's self to the meta-physicists wrist and projects a feild of nanobots around the user. The meta-physicist becomes very in-tune with the feild and is able to predict when attacks are incomming and able to dodge them."

Shield effect 2 - This one i got from the buff you get from the first DB instance, but change it from red to the blue effect. can use the same description from above for this one.

Thats 2 i can think of and either would work for me.

And before the trolls start comming along bitching about this thread should be in game suggestions, i know and am plenty aware of it. but i put it here first to get feedback of the MP community first.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Well, as long as you're not trying to move the Shield from its Right Hand slot I really don't see how altering any of it's effects would hurt. The shield however is a way for others to figure out what you're using (as opposed to the bike wheel) and many have nano effects turned off so won't be able to see what you're describing.