Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Neutral Application Form

Quote Originally Posted by Marketplace View Post
    Being neutral is so 2009. Just kidding, don't shoot.
    WHAAA? ima shooting a bump!

Small point. Us Neuts get a "kill & object return" daily mission from npc standing under the tree in Newland City. Seems she doesn't like Neuts doing gun running for the other 2 factions. Never have cracked that sealed container I give her to see if she's having me and the bot off her rivals. She does stress "And by the way try not to leave any witnesses." And you (or your ghostly alien puppet masters) don't see us as a faction...
    Last edited by Cogline; Sep 28th, 2011 at 23:55:40. Reason: Read "Prophet Without Honour" to learn all about your puppet masters.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

I've figured out how to make FC introduce neut app forms.
    All I have to do is reroll my sided GA4 fixer, and level a new neutral one to 200. The minute I upload GA4 on that one too, someone will announce that next patch you can go back to neut

(Seriously though - if there is *absolutely no* chance of being able to go neutral again, ever, it would be nice to know this so I can go about the task of deleting and rerolling. For now, I live in hope).

Bump as usual for neut application form!

dunno if this was suggested already, a yesdrop item shop item?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuegen View Post
    dunno if this was suggested already, a yesdrop item shop item?
    You want to put my choice to stay neutral for the life of my character in the shop? I think I'm offended!

Im still hoping that eventually this will happen and ill be able to sign that neutral form

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclotol View Post
    Im still hoping that eventually this will happen and ill be able to sign that neutral form
    Me too.

Yeah, now that neutrals can get both gauntlet buffs for 20+ abilities everyone wants to be neutral?
    I say no!
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by howlin View Post
    Yeah, now that neutrals can get both gauntlet buffs for 20+ abilities everyone wants to be neutral?
    I say no!
    I'd happily go without any buff at all from Gauntlet, for the ability to return to neutral.

I say no!
    Yeah... we totally haven't been asking this for years now...
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwifruits View Post
    I'd happily go without any buff at all from Gauntlet, for the ability to return to neutral.
    Oh yeah, but you did level with insane XP bonuses and tokenboards and you twinked your stuff on with insanely OPed sided equipment?
    One word: Reroll!
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Oh yeah, but you did level with insane XP bonuses and tokenboards and you twinked your stuff on with insanely OPed sided equipment?
    Actually, I've rerolled all my sided alts but for my 200 froob GA4 fixer, who was my original main and still holds a great deal of sentimental value as well as financial investment. The "insane xp bonuses" weren't much help since my chosen side had around 0.00% side xp most the time I was levelling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwifruits View Post
    ...since my chosen side had around 0.00% side xp most the time I was levelling it.
    The side you picked?
    Makes sense we should allow you to change it now.
    Not!
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

The side you picked? Makes sense we should allow you to change it now. Not!
    -- Well then apparently you have never read the actual background story on how the game got where it is, so you need to quit while you are a head, if anything make the "return to neut" application not only COST more but something like forcefully remove any symbs, armor, weapons ect and put them into the inventory just like rings were taken out of social a few years back. No point in arguing about side XP crap, if your froob, that is when it means more to ya, sided or not, if you have the expansions, it's called befriend a bureaucrat to you level, side xp is tossed out the window, just let it go man. This neut application puts the game back on track of the original idea, & it would bring back a lot of people because it would help things make sense, OH also, something to explain to the newer people why there is a crashed ship on the starter island because you get "oh there was a crash" but nothing to explain any of it in detail anymore, it would be nice to have BOTH wraped up in an update at one time to make it simple, there are people out there who do like the storylines, if not go play the sims or something where its NOT an "MMORPG"
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    [Neutnet]: You're banned for abusing me jerk. BTW, I'm burning down your house and pissing on your Cheerios as we speak. I hope you get pink eye and toenail fungus. I don't want your feedback cause I'm not going to read it anyways. I don't care what you think. You're scum.
    <3Your Friendly Neighborhood Scripter!<3
    More Information Below!
    Admin of R.S.S || Post on the AO Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Corneilla View Post
    -- if anything make the "return to neut" application not only COST more but something like forcefully remove any symbs, armor, weapons ect and put them into the inventory just like rings were taken out of social a few years back.
    We could do that.
    Or we can leave it like it is. You chose a side - you stick with it!
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

It is possible to use the sided xp bonus of your enemies, so I don't see why neutrals would not be allowed that. Sometimes it feels like sided people hate neutrals more than each other .
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

"You chose a side and you stick with it!" Fine, fine. Make the Omni/Clan Application Forms usable ONLY by we Neuts then. What? Screams and howls of anguish? Hell, they may already be that way but as I'm Neutral all the way and always have been I wouldn't know.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

We could do that. Or we can leave it like it is. You chose a side - you stick with it!

How about you actually LEARN about the game history before you bigot your way into this thread:
    this is so you don't have to download each one from the OFFICAL AO FunCom site:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22F619A4EC215E8E
    ...But in case you do: http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...template=drill
    Last edited by Corneilla; Nov 8th, 2011 at 22:43:18.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    [Neutnet]: You're banned for abusing me jerk. BTW, I'm burning down your house and pissing on your Cheerios as we speak. I hope you get pink eye and toenail fungus. I don't want your feedback cause I'm not going to read it anyways. I don't care what you think. You're scum.
    <3Your Friendly Neighborhood Scripter!<3
    More Information Below!
    Admin of R.S.S || Post on the AO Forum

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast