Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Neutral Application Form

wtb neut app form, paying eleventy billion creds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwifruits View Post
    Bump, let's have our neut app forms before christmas please
    Letter of resignation, you mean, eh?

As a devout Neutral, so much yes. Big bump for a letter of resignation!
    Aldebaran "Krisanthe" Fairchild, Director
    Krisaata "Krisalee" Liandra, Communications Officer
    Kathryn "Krisaria" Fairchild, Medical Officer

== THE HOMESTEAD ACCORD ==
    Exploration - Colonization - Commerce

http://www.homesteadaccord.org/

I really didn't understand why this topic was so important a few weeks ago ut then I mae a sided toon and got him to a high level and regret joining the fight.

Bump for this. I understand that the side against it does have some good points about nuets becoming overpowered but if funcom were to make all sided items go to 0% effective after switching sides this wouldn't be such a problem.

It just seems fair that if funcom is willing to put in man hours fixing reused inventory graphics (also important don't get me wrong) allowing for resignation applications shouldn't be ignored either.

In short bump.
    Last edited by raptor78; Jan 21st, 2011 at 03:28:45. Reason: Typing errors
    I don't have a signature because my life really isn't that interesting :/

It's not fair to my sided friends, who can't join my awesome org because they made a mistake on noob island and are now too high to wanna reroll. So bump for a change!

Don't forget about the sided neuts! (bump!)
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Quote Originally Posted by raptor78 View Post
    It just seems fair that if funcom is willing to put in man hours fixing reused inventory graphics (also important don't get me wrong) allowing for resignation applications shouldn't be ignored either.
    That's actually being done by a player, Docaholic.

Even so, bump for resignation forms.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Thumbs up

Bump - want my resignation form please. Forcing me to get naked to use the form is a good idea too. Maybe for a limited time as well, idk, haven't though much about the implications.

Would it mean that the Clan and Omni factions get out of balance (though looking at the sided xp it already seems unbalanced?)

I could take my token board (I have Xan board) and would have to turn that in to a Neutral Representative as a gesture of my resignation. That would be one way to get rid of the token boards - if you don't have one, then maybe you should before you can resign. Just a thought.

Again, bump for going neutral.

Bump
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Something tells me that the AO team just doesn't want to put this in... no matter how many of us want it .

Either way BUMP
    Last edited by raptor78; Mar 6th, 2011 at 03:50:58. Reason: Forgot to BAMP!

Quote Originally Posted by raptor78 View Post
    Something tells me that the AO team just doesn't want to put this in... no matter how many of us want it .

Either way BUMP
    They're scared us neutrals might make a "real" faction with some numbers then, and demand our own stuff =p
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Another do want very much yes please from me.

It would make so much sense to have this, much more so than Clan -> Omni.
    Advisor of Lumen Orien

:O I didn't see this on the front page!

Anyway, I like the get nekkid requirement because it eliminates the chances for people to keep "x side only" items on.

What is the problem of a band wagon? Players switching sides only to get to the side with more side xp? If so (and I know I'm probably wrong, just confused) this problem is already there with being able to switch between clan <--> omni and vice versa.

There seems to be no logical reason not to implement this because its supported by the role playing part of the game. Even if there is a band wagon I don't see many people starting to use it because if the Resignation form works anything like the switching sides form, it will delete your token board and lock use of another switch for ~24 hrs (iirc)

... Bump

!BuMp
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast