Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Neutral Application Form

Quote Originally Posted by nitr0 View Post
    bump for the topic and bump for brain implants for the "debumpers" =)
    **** i laughed so hard xD

Quote Originally Posted by techprince View Post
    **** i laughed so hard xD
    I don't mind bumping this thread while saying the oposite. If it's open for discussion on the public forums it's only fair for the thread to be on the top and visible.

Debump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatess View Post
    If i had my way in this game, the chat between Clan and Omni would be encrypted, ...
    Fellow humans suddenly lost the ability to communicate with each other?
    ..., no one would be allowed to roll toons of different factions on the same server...
    Yay for tunnel vision! Toon =/= person playing toon. You could play a very different role on a different toon. Also changing sides is a very realistic thing, it's just not very likely a side will take you back once you left them (except when you're as sneaky as an agent).
    and Neutrals would be the interpreters between Omni and Clan
    I'm not oposed to a bigger role in communication between Clan and Omni.
    ... without token boards or towers tho.

Want the goodies? Pick a side.
    We don't have the goodies nor are we asking for them...
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

nuetrals are a faction unto themselves and should be treated as such, it doesnt matter if their conception was accidental, they are there and there to stay. perhaps funcom could enhance their role as an economic go between for OT and Clan

Just thought I'd point this out....

When you speak to the Neutral Observer on Noob Island, here is what he has to say on the matter:

Mycupoftea: What can you tell me about the neutrals?
    Neutral Observer: We are civilians who tired of the conflict and war between the rebels and the corporation, and decided to establish our own communities. Omni-Tek is too preoccupied with The Clans to bother us, and The Clans don't have anything to fear from us, so they leave us alone, too. Most of the time.
    Mycupoftea: When did the neutrals first appear?
    Neutral Observer: It's hard to say, but we usually say that the first people to call themselves 'neutral' did so in 29250. Most of them were Omni-Tek employees, but there were also a few people from The Clans, and all of them were fed up with the conflict. From then on, we grew in numbers, and today there are many, many thousands of neutrals.

So, if nothing else, this gives new players the erroneous notion that one can be sided and "quit". But it seems a neutral application form is actually fairly well backed up by the NPCs/game storyline already.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwifruits View Post

When you speak to the Neutral Observer on Noob Island, here is what he has to say on the matter:

Neutral Observer: We are civilians who tired of the conflict and war between the rebels and the corporation, and decided to establish our own communities. Omni-Tek is too preoccupied with The Clans to bother us, and The Clans don't have anything to fear from us, so they leave us alone, too. Most of the time.
    Neutral Observer: It's hard to say, but we usually say that the first people to call themselves 'neutral' did so in 29250. Most of them were Omni-Tek employees, but there were also a few people from The Clans, and all of them were fed up with the conflict. From then on, we grew in numbers, and today there are many, many thousands of neutrals.

So, if nothing else, this gives new players the erroneous notion that one can be sided and "quit". But it seems a neutral application form is actually fairly well backed up by the NPCs/game storyline already.
    Super BUMP !

Has been brought up many times before and other stuff as well, but.... it IS worth saying again
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

re-bump, want my app forms for Christmas

After trying a neut toon i want all my characters to be neut.
    Personally i care a lot more about this thread than i did about the rings(which wasn't a bad idea either)
    I just don't see why not.

Bump
    I don't have a signature because my life really isn't that interesting :/

No good reason to deny this. Bump!

Bamp

bump!
    (until they put it in!)
    I don't have a signature because my life really isn't that interesting :/

Still bumping!
    Equal rights for Neuts!
    *waves protest sign*

Bump, put High Level Neutral Application Form in game now!

Well if this is the case, then neutrals should be prevented from doing any PVP
    since " Most of them were Omni-Tek employees, but there were also a few people from The Clans, and all of them were fed up with the conflict."

Quote Originally Posted by Racheloblade View Post
    since " Most of them were Omni-Tek employees, but there were also a few people from The Clans, and all of them were fed up with the conflict."
    I personally wouldn't have a problem with that since I don't pvp outside of BS, and that's only for the VP....

Quote Originally Posted by Racheloblade View Post
    By that logic you're not allowed to be involved in a bar fight if you're not taking part in the war between USA and terrorists...
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Bump
    Sheffsam (200/0 Agent) E - Drsheffsam (200/0 Doc) E - Sheffsammy (200/0 NT) E - Sheffie (200/0 Trader) E - Sheffix (200/0 Fixer) E
    Sheffs (220/30/70 Doc) Crit - Nabcake (220/30/70 NT) Cheap & Effective - Sheff (220/30/67 Agent) Equip Undecided
    RK2 Neutral - Grey Area

Quote Originally Posted by Edta View Post
    By that logic you're not allowed to be involved in a bar fight if you're not taking part in the war between USA and terrorists...
    This, exactly this.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast