Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Neutral Application Form

Actually, I'd like a totally new faction.. see, at one of the AI raids, I got captured by them, and after they made tons of tests on me, they injected some of that Kyr'Ozch technology in my veins. Tastes like chicken really.

So now, I'm part of the Aliens faction.. and I drop supple when I die.

Actually if you are Omni/Clan you can attack towers of 2 sides already, and can gank ppl of 2 sides already, with your Omni/Clan tokens boar, and one side of the ppl you gank dont have a board as good as yours.
    If you go Neutral you can attack towers of 2 sides as before, and gank ppl of 2 sides as before, without your actual uber board, and both of your opponents have this board on their neck as better quality than yours. And the population of your new faction is only 1/8 of the population of your opponents.
    That is more likely they will gank you and take all your towers, you will lose the contracts benefit, something uber will maybe go oed, and a bit more problems even in pvm.

New life dont mean always better life.
    Last edited by huckleberry; Oct 6th, 2010 at 10:26:25.

Easier travel to gank locations.
    Side change AND name change make it harder to figure out who you are.
    City Guards don't agg (not all but most).
    Not suspected to gank except for people who know your reputation.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    they made tons of tests on me, they injected some of that Kyr'Ozch technology in my veins. Tastes like chicken really.
    From what you wrote, i think you are captured by them already. But thank you for your support.

"Easier travel to gank locations"

Not sure what locations and why it is is easier if you are neutrals. Because At TL7 if guards at whompah can be a problem to your travels then you better do not try to gank anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ArienSky View Post
    The third talks about locks lastings years being necessary for such an item..
    The item, the side change form to neutral, that already is ingame and rollable in missions.. has a lock of 7 ingame days.
    I'm sorry, you are right. What I meant is: if people consider it necessary I wouldn't mind a long side skill lock. After all (contrary to not being able to go back to neutral) this would make sense: if you resign/leave a company/rebel group they wouldn't take you back just a few days later (this should also apply to going from Omni to Clan or vice versa). Plus I wouldn't mind not having the option to make the same mistake again . The shorter duration could be an agent advantage, but I agree that I was wrong and that it's not necessary to lock it out so long. And to make clear to Biancha worries are not necessary:
    - going neutral to do 220 inf missions would mean you lose all your tokens
    - In current situation agents wouldn't lose their tokens, yet they don't seem to do it.
    - I guess the rule that changing side after lvl 200 is impossible should be maintained (or rather restored since neutrals can go sided now )
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Quote Originally Posted by alderwaran View Post
    would you do me a favor? please put all your most valuable items in a backpack and trade it to me... then click "yes" when the confirmation dialog comes up.
    That's called a gift, not a mistake. Would you do me a favor and buy all my empty backpacks for 1M? If you're lucky I'll give you the one with all my most valuable items by miistake .

i was neutral on rk3 long before the at this time very small neut community there could do pande... one of my first toons was lured by an omni to click an omni application form to buy a medi suite. guess what, even as the noob i was at this time i rerolled.
    That's very strong of you to reroll, but maybe for every noob tricked like that there is 2 that stop playing instead of rerolling and 1 that's too lazy to reroll and keeps playing the side against is/her true nature (numbers are completely invented obviously, there is no way I could know). Also: some might be higher level then you were, making re-rolling much more painful.

in the spirit of the truly neut community that was bashed, denied existence, harrassed by overwhelmingly many sided i DONT WANT THAT CRAP to join my side. if you want to be neut roll a new char and stay neut.
    I don't see any reason why "THAT CRAP" that bashed/harassed us would suddenly join the side they hate so much...?

/me does not feel the need to comment on the joke-posts.
    Last edited by Edta; Oct 6th, 2010 at 20:16:09.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Quote Originally Posted by huckleberry View Post
    "Easier travel to gank locations"

Not sure what locations and why it is is easier if you are neutrals. Because At TL7 if guards at whompah can be a problem to your travels then you better do not try to gank anyone.
    Well, I shouldn't be surprised with your limited experience. Firstly guards at OA and TG are easily able to turn the tide in a 1v1 fight.

But that isn't the only problem, as an engineer your pets will auto attack alot of guards if not on follow and flag you up. Meaning everytime you zone you have to mash a follow macro and hope you dont lag too much.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

So you take Old Athen for "gank locations". It is not the common sense. For me the common sense of "gank locations" are the maps that have low gaz. The places, not the flaged ppl who are passing or standing there. Because if "gank locations" mean flaged ppl then "gank locations" can be anywhere or nowwhere, sitting or running. And at the end no one can say where they are exactly. But now i see "Old Athen" then at least i know what you are talking about.

"Firstly guards at OA and TG are easily able to turn the tide in a 1v1 fight."

- Normally city guards have to protect their citizens. They have to attack back anyone who are not at their side, and attacking their citizens inside their city. That mean neutrals attackers in Omni/Clan city will be attacked back by guards. I think this part clearly need to be fixed. Neutral city also need this kind of fix.

"But that isn't the only problem, as an engineer your pets will auto attack a lot of guards.."

- What is more accurate, ask FC to fix your pets problems, or keep your pet problems and act like if ppl can join neutral then Athen become a gank location ?

"Well, I shouldn't be surprised with your limited experience."

- Limited experience of your way of thinking, you mean ?
    Last edited by huckleberry; Oct 10th, 2010 at 05:56:01.

↑↑↓↓ ← → ← → B A
    Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Well, I shouldn't be surprised with your limited experience. Firstly guards at OA and TG are easily able to turn the tide in a 1v1 fight.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...tta/5bdxcx.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by thecheeseman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidana View Post
    This is so out of context regarding my quote that I don't even know how to respond...
    because i win.

i was neutral on rk3 long before the at this time very small neut community there could do pande... one of my first toons was lured by an omni to click an omni application form to buy a medi suite. guess what, even as the noob i was at this time i rerolled.
    I know at least 1 fully set up endgame 220 who would love to go neut and stay that way if he could.

Are you seriously suggesting that after the grind of 1-220 someone would just delete/reroll?

Now that neuts can go sided at 220, it's only fair that sided can go neut as well.

Or, how about making whatever side you chose be the end of it - no more side changes for *anyone*? that would also be fair.... but having everybody but neuts able to swap sides around at will doesn't seem balanced to me.

Also, where are all those new goodies for Neuts that Means promised so many months ago? All we've gotten is the ability to *barf* go sided at high levels....

bumpity bump, i still dont see nuet apps

What, still no neut apps? I want them for a christmas present to all my sided alts/friends

-trips and rolls down a hill- ba bumptity bump

Neutral Application Form - I want this, bump!

Wtb Neut application form, 10bn creds.

Quote Originally Posted by Means
    I have no plans for implementing Sided-Neutral changes.
    If i had my way in this game, the chat between Clan and Omni would be encrypted, no one would be allowed to roll toons of different factions on the same server and Neutrals would be the interpreters between Omni and Clan ... without token boards or towers tho.

Want the goodies? Pick a side.

One more debump.

Clan and omni are basicly the same only difference is the name.
    A few items that either side can get with (almost?) similar stats.

Difference is how it is called: redeemed, unredeemed, clan, omni.
    Neutral adds a new unique flavour to the game.
    Do not make anarchy online another copy of world of warcraft where everyone is exactly the same when endgame, instead allow variations and add some ****es and flavour back which is called neutrals.

bump for the topic and bump for brain implants for the "debumpers" =)
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast