Thread: Nano Resistance

Question Nano Resistance

The following questions are PvM related, not PvP (don't know if it's the same game mechanics).

Q1:
    I have almost maxed Nano Resistance on my 120 fixer. Even so, I never get a "resist message" or something like that, and I have to absorb every hostile nano run at me. Is Nano Resistance broken, or am I doing something wrong?

Q2:
    What is the "aggresive" skill against Nano Resistance? Seems to me that mobs are very good at evading hostile nanos. Is it NanoC Initiative?

Ref.: http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...r05/speed.html

$
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

Self-bump!
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

Well, if you wanna see some "countered the nano" messages, you better tripleimplant Nano resist and go full def. Still, it is quite unlikely if you're not an enforcer running Rage.

I think that the attacking "skill" is the average of the skills required to use the nano. Kinda like your normal attack rating. Except for the fact that it's impossible to get nanoresist even close to the skill of a dedicated nano user.

edit: thought PvP here, but the same thing goes for PvM. They have far better evades / nanoresist then players do. And higher attack rating/nanoskills.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

I've done quite a bit of testing with nano resist. At best, you see the countered message one in twenty times. I had to tell my "opponent" when I was getting resisted because he had no idea.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)