Thread: high spirits and alphas

high spirits and alphas

Hi ya!

Got a bit confused about creating alphas:

example of combing:
    Tragic Right Limb Spirit of Strength + Xan Right Limb Spirit of Strength - Beta = ql 250 Xan Right Limb Spirit of Strength - Alpha, is this the correct QL the alpha will end up as?

Then my question is; is it worth "wasting" my beta on a 250 spirit then instead of instantly going for a ql 300? Or is it infact easier to get betas then 300 regular spirits so i might as well farm 1x ql 250+ regular spirit then just keep pumping betas into it til it hits ql300?

Hope you understand my confusing question :P

cheers

when you combine regular spirit with beta, it will become ql250 alpha every time.
    "upgrading" level 260 spirit to 250 alpha is somewhat silly, unless you can combine it with other alpha spirit.
    like in leg slot combining both def & essence alphas. result is clearly worth it even at level 250

you want to get combined alphas as soon as possible, because if you bump up uncombined and combine them, result will be 250 again.
    Last edited by Otansaanpas; Apr 17th, 2012 at 20:35:17.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Aah right, had no idea it worked like that!

However when i finally get my first and initial lv 250 combined spirit - how do i bump it to 260, 270 and all the way up to 300? thanks for helping out btw!

Add more beta's.
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    when you combine regular spirit with beta, it will become ql250 alpha every time.
    Actually this isnt true in every case. When I combined a troubled right arm essence with a beta, i got a QL 260 alpha. This could have been part of the recent update, or maybe you meant to say any spirit QL 250 and under would be made into a QL 250 alpha. Oh and when I added a beta to my rarm strength (which made it QL 285~?), and then combined that with the QL 260 essence alpha, i got a QL 260 power alpha. The strength spirit(the source) had to be the same QL as the essence(target) which is why I had to add the beta first.
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!

Quote Originally Posted by Lackofgravy View Post
    Add more beta's.
    Would either of the betas which made my combined alpha work then?

Yes.
    Battle "Kitesfear" Hymns Field Marshall
    Arzamas "Reken" Sixteen Supreme Creator
    Bunch of alts

7.62 - One size fits all.