Thread: [CLAN] Mercury Dragons are RECRUITING!

[CLAN] Mercury Dragons are RECRUITING!

Mercury Dragons Clan is an old RP org that has been in AO for years (on and off). You can check out a quick summary of it's recent history here.

Let's start by saying this is not your average run of the mill org. We are looking for mature gamers, we try to keep the clan drama-free of any bull**** from within the org.

Now before you start asking questions, we got a FAQ thread at our forums which covers most questions.

The rundown is pretty simple. We accept hardcore and casual players. Roleplayers, PvP'ers. Raiders, etc. Org chat is 100% OOC so there is no pressure to be in-character all the time, only when you feel like it (this of course only applies to roleplayers or people interested in roleplaying).

Another thing is that we are very relaxed regarding the characters you want to join with. Let's say your main is in a great org, you have friends there, and you don't want to move him but want to check us out or made friends in MD and want to hang with them as orgmates.

Then don't move him! Apply with your alt and we will consider it a "main" in our org and don't leave the other org and your friends behind. Needless to say, if you were in MD before and were not an ***hole, then you can rejoin automatically.

===============================================

We, in MD, believe that a good reputation is of utmost importance. Do not waste your time applying here if you have dirty laundry that can't be forgiven (ninja looting, trash talking or demeaning other players, etc). We won't hesitate to kick you out if you do happen to make it in.

Important note - MD has a NO minimum level requirement!!

Benefits: No org tax, we have a city in the Serenity Islands with a Large QL 300 HQ, QL 300 Grid House, QL 300 Notum Silo, QL 300 Mining Operations, QL 300 Swimming Pool, an ECM Tower to trigger attacks, a Radar Dish for attack warning and four Whom-Pahs are available as well there. We also have our own Ventrilo Chat server for improved communication among members.

Please register at our forums and post your application using the following layout:

Subject: Application for [name of character applying]

1.) In-Game Name, Profession and level of Character applying (Character Name).

---->1.2) Please list all alts.

2.) Are you joining with your main, or an alt? (joining with alts is allowed)

Note for new players: Main means the character you like and play the most, alt means every other character you play, if any,

---->2.2) If you are a former mercury dragon, what was the name of the character you had in the clan?

3.) How long you have been playing total?

---->3.2) Do you have all the expansions? If not please list which ones you do have.

4.) How old are you?

---->4.2) What is the timezone where you live?

5.) Past Guilds/Side Changes.

---->5.2) If you're joining with an alt, which org is your main in?

6.) Are you new to roleplaying is? if not, tell us how you roleplay in AO.

7.) Who do you know in MD and how do you know them?

8.) What are you looking for in a clan?

9.) In what ways can you contribute to MD?

10.) Anything else you want to add about yourself.

Applications not following this layout will be locked and/or deleted

Join our guest channel to get to know the dragons by doing the following: /tell militarygrid !join guest

After applying an officer will contact you as soon as possible.

Note: You can ask for an interview in-game and if an officer is available it will be done in private. If you pass you still need to register at our forums and post an application for our records so we know who you are so we can then upgrade your access to our private forums.

Important note - Real life family of a member are automatically invited even if recruitment is closed, they don't need to go through an interview but still need to fill an application. Friends of a member still need to apply and go through an interview even if recruitment is closed.

===============================================

We're baaaack!!!
    Last edited by Windguaerd; Nov 3rd, 2009 at 15:34:29.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

The original Dragons, nice.

Quote Originally Posted by protozo View Post
    The original Dragons, nice.
    Yup, old skool roleplaying, with a more relaxed set of rules so everyone and their momma can join us.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

Bot is up and running.

bump!

Apply today and join the cool side of atlantean..

Bump!

Ok, after a very heavy in-game recruitment drive we've got about 5-20 members online day and night with over 120 toons in the org.

We're still accepting applications.

We're still recruiting, have active officers and members are have a great time. Come join us!

Keep the applications coming!

Friday bump!

Well we are getting new applicants every week, recruitment is still OPEN.

We now have over 50 gamers in the clan, and rising!

We've been growing at a steady pace and promoting, interviewing and recruiting in-game so heavily I completely forgot this thread!

Bumpage!

Bumpage, we still expanding.

Saturday was a good day, 8 new members. Yes, we're still growing, come on over and check us out!

Still accepting members, 14 new members in the past 7 days have joined.

Still accepting members.