Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Friday with Means - June 19th, 2009 - AO Complexity

Means has been pwned by the AO Forums:

1. Means has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Means has been pwned by the AO Forums:
    lol expectable
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    ...I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Comi View Post
    lol expectable
    so he is cyboring with other people too?

LOL it appears everyone want to cyb0r with Means but he is just not answering/reading
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    There's lots of stupid things being done by players ingame, especially regarding AI like "HUG THE CC OMG!!" while you can stand all around for it. Same with "OMFG CLEAR AFTER PILOT!" While it's almost impossible to not clear before pilot and have the raid take an overall lower time and keep people motivated to clear ...
    It's pretty easy open up map and find the door which is furthest problem solved ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ittledoc View Post
    LOL it appears everyone want to cyb0r with Means but he is just not answering/reading
    Only Funcom GMs cybor, not the Game Directors. At least, the GMs are the only ones who've been caught. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Only Funcom GMs cybor, not the Game Directors. At least, the GMs are the only ones who've been caught. lol
    I thought the gm did that because the gm had a different meaning of "customer satisfaction" since the customer wasn't satisfied with the launch of AoC.
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

Quote Originally Posted by Falkvinge View Post
    I thought the gm did that because the gm had a different meaning of "customer satisfaction" since the customer wasn't satisfied with the launch of AoC.
    I wish the local Victoria's Secret provided that sort of "customer satisfaction".

>.< I must have missed a good story there
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

Quote Originally Posted by Ittledoc View Post
    >.< I must have missed a good story there
    not really. old news from a year ago. some AOC GM getting a bit more involved with a user than he should have.... apparently.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

There's also a parody of that on The Noob Comic

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    There's also a parody of that on The Noob Comic
    ...there
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Quote Originally Posted by Venori View Post
    To be honest it's on you to upgrade, not on the game developers to maintain support for entirely obsolete "hardware". My cell phone is more advanced and powerful than your PC I bet.
    Ok that seriously made me blow Milk and Oreo's through my nose. ROFL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Venori
    It's quite difficult to develop a game that maintains equal performance for both pre-industrial-age computers and modern computers. Additionally the price of modern hardware has fallen so far that it's inconceivable to not upgrade. Video cards for $21, entire PC systems (with monitors!) for $350. Upgrade already, stop trying to hold the rest of us back. Stop making the devs have to develop two drastically different and non compatible games just since you have an old PC.
    +1!!! Dood needs to seriously upgrade his shiz if it can't handle DX9. Get out of the stone age man! I started playing AO in Beta when a Athlon(Thunderbird core) 1.3 Ghz, 512MB Ram and a Nvidia Riva 128 was the thing to have... which I did. And it would still run AO fine to this day had I those parts installed and not in my closet.
    Xenixa - Gear/Setup
    General of First Order

Nano-Technician (McFalls') Maxim:
    No degree of acceptance can ever change the facts.
    Translation: You may come to terms with being screwed, but nevertheless you're still screwed.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567