Thread: Some old, some new, hopefull some will see the light of day.

Lightbulb Some old, some new, hopefull some will see the light of day.

*Reverse Engineering: Please put this back in, [was in beta, but dont remeber if it ever worked]. It would be nice to be able to find a new item and take it apart step by step to be able to make more. or just have it create a document with the steps listed on it to make the item. (ie like the chem mauser instruction form)

*Clean up some displays: esp the instructions for making items. Use some dif colored text and such. [as a tech writer and designer] if I worked for a company and produced forms that were that hard to read I would be fired. Please make this a little easier on the eyes.

*Fix full auto/burst: Please make full auto worth using. either fix min damage on these attacks, or modify them to give them the possibility of hitting with more attacks. Also, if a weapon has a clip of 30 but full auto can only hit with up to 7, please have it only reduce the ammo by 7, not the entire clip. Maybe make Full Auto into an AoE. So that it is spraying each target in the area for 1-7 rounds.

*Add the ability to hack the proffession req off of items. Maybe not the MA attacks but atleast you should be able to hack guns and such so they can be used by anyone. *add a <no hack> flag to certain things like nanos and ma attacks ets, to keep them prof specific, but guns, armor, etc should be able to have it removed.

*how about the ability to make our own Symbio Grafts? This would allow access to other prof nanos but with the lock limits and the fact you can only wear 2 possible. Also, since these have a prof req on them, what good are say doc symbio grafts to docs, since they lock certain skills. Perhaps the lock should be changed if you are the required profession, or some other modification.

*maybe make items such as the "failed ring of flying" repairable. Would be nice to be able to fly without using a yalm or being a meta.

*add the abil to customize a weapon or such. [like what the field primers that were removed, were intended to do] Also, why not be able to add text to an item, or if you make the item it should have a message in the description *created by:XXXX*. {adds just a little flavor}

well hope those are helpful, and maybe some will agree.

Etrigan.

nice idea's i would like to see most of them inplace the biggest ones being hacking and graft making

all in all this needs a bump.
    Proud member of TAG
    Zedtheknife - Keeper Equip
    Weapons I use on Zedtheknife
    Gelids
    Copy of the Excaliber
    Frost-bound Reaper
    Zed "Doczed" Dabucho Equip
    Zedthepimp MA
    Zedddd (120) Trader
    Zedthekiller (115) MP
    Zedtheone (105) Enf