Thread: Guild Events - Dragon Killing

Guild Events - Dragon Killing

Why can't a guild petition a GM once a month for a dragon killing.

This way all the guildies can show up from lvl 1-200 and wack a mole on the dragon good or bad until it dies or the guild says "oh man we underestimated this..."

It would be nice for a smaller guild with 1-150ish lvl people in it to get together and do some guild events like this. Having them show up and compete with 20 lvl 200's for the "prize" isnt exactly fun.

You can lay down conditions like : Avg lvl in the guild must be 75ish must have at least 2 teams show up. No one allowed from other guilds. If the guild can't commit enough people then 2 guilds may take part in it but both guilds use there petition for a dragon event that month.

This would bring a nice 'role playing' part of the dragon into play in the game where there isnt much role playing...

This wouldnt hurt anyone by any means. It would mean roughly 10-15 extra spawns per server on the dragon per month. Put a Ark in place to watch the 'dragon games' and presto. Not alot of offical funcom time is used for this.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Talking

You can always wait till the first playfield fills up with 40 people then park 2 engys in the second playfield from your guild. Then after all the excitment dies down, next day, start becon warping people into the 2nd playfield 2-3 hours before trasque spawns till you fill the playfield with 40 players.

Now you will have your own private and safe trasque instance. No need to get a gm to help you, all the tools you need are in your engys hands

Originally posted by Ityn
    You can always wait till the first playfield fills up with 40 people then park 2 engys in the second playfield from your guild. Then after all the excitment dies down, next day, start becon warping people into the 2nd playfield 2-3 hours before trasque spawns till you fill the playfield with 40 players.

Now you will have your own private and safe trasque instance. No need to get a gm to help you, all the tools you need are in your engys hands
    I would call that an exploit
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Hmm seems like everyone does it already, and no one seems to be getting banned for it. Sure it's an exploit and not a feature? I once had my own private smugglers den for a whole day, I hope I wasn't exploiting =/