Thread: OOC: events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com not working

OOC: events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com not working

events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com>:
    194.0.169.130 does not like recipient.
    Remote host said: 550 Unknown user

Anyone know a working e-mail address for Events?
    I am Dagget

We are aware of the problem and are working on it.
    Will let you know when it's working again.
    Should be soon.

If it is of uttermost importance you can send me a private message on this board.

Thanks, got some stuff sent off...
    I am Dagget

In regards to this mail adress I would just like to mention that EVERY email that gets sent and received will be read, we may not always respond to them or it may take us a while but we will always read them and take actions depending on whats in them.

Reports generally won't get responded to but we do like to know what things are going on and how things are going and will tend to use and statements we can in events related to them.

If you want to ask for events help, we ask ATLEAST 24 hours before you actually need anything to get things sorted and decide wether we can or not, more time the better though.

I hope someone from ark sees this. But what you guys need is, and not just events ark in general, an auto responder, at least this way players know the email was received.
    There's an honest truth that emails, still to this day, don't always reach their destination and end up in some blackhole. Not to mention player error.
    I was thinking something like an auto responder would be nice cause at least us players know the email was received.
    There has been one time in with me I thought for sure events didn't get my email, because how somethings were played out, and I had to wonder if you even got my email. turns out events did get my email, but that's another story.
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."