Thread: Where is all the new refind clusters?

Where is all the new refind clusters?

I was at the new ace camp the other day, I was kinda supprised over that the only thing that seemd to drop from these new mobs was empty refind imps. And no clusters, well a refind cluster did drop but lmao 1 faded refind 1he cluster to share on a full team that needs like 3 cluster per new refind imp they want to make. Thats ridicules.

So I figured there has to be something wrong with the drop rate on these new clusters right?. I later made a petition, and asked if the drop rate on the clusters was buged. Cause I couldnt see the logic in these new refind imps droping all the time and close to no clusters to put in them.

A Ark eventualy answerd my petition, who explained that this was intentionaly and that the drop rate on clusters was suppose to be this way. I said OMG you got to be kidding me, unfortunalty she wasnt kidding at all :\ Futhermoore, she said that the faded clusters are easyer to find then bright clusters. And shining clusters are even moore rare then the bright, so go figure.

I dont get it, I just dont get it, the boat left and I wasnt on the boat. Explain it to me, 14,5 was suppose to focus on the high lvl 200 pepol?. I dont see who this is going to make the game moore interesting, making this new implant feature where they set high lvl pepol into a never never ending quest for new clusters that they will never ever find those they need etc. Hell I dont even know anyone that has had the clusters they needed to make a singel complet ql 220 implant which benefited there profesion :\

So the idea is that if someone is lvl 200 and want a new imp ql 220 they have to like kill and loot mobs for months on end just to get clusters for a implant they want, and even then might never find those they need.
    Last edited by Smegmeister; Sep 30th, 2002 at 11:22:40.

Nope, think I saw a post from Cz on this, and refined clusters are supposed to be rare. Especially the shining ones. Probably so we won't complain about the skill level required to assemble the implants...

All so we can remember how fun it was to get a high level implant back in the ol' days...

If clusters are so rare...why aren't the implants rare? Logic dictates clusters should be 3x more common as implants.

1 whole day (no kiddin) of killing stuff got us like 4 (useless too) clusters and about 40 implants for the whole team...lol, i mean /cry

Talking arf

Same here, impalnts implants, and no clusters....is this high level content lol?

Thumbs down lame

The jobe clusters are uber rare too.

Anyone found a ncu cluster, at any ql, of any slot yet? lol
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Diablo2 Clone

These "features" Funcom introduces reminds me of Diablo2 and the hunting for runes.

Before the shrines were introduced, which lead back to the days of playing diablo and finding a shrine at some point of the game.

Be original

- Kairalaa