Thread: Battle Suit Mechs

Battle Suit Mechs

Classic Battlesuits are outdated and ineffective. The concept is a nice one though.

A single piece of equipable gear that is comparable to a regular set of armor.

The difference being, that this armor would be animated, incredible looking, and have weapons attached. (Disabling DD perks and regular weapon lines in the process).

Why? Because it would be awesome. Because there is alot of potential in the idea, though it may be very hard to implement (I have no idea).

Mech's are great looking, beautifully animated (IMO) and have the potential to become an updated part of what the game previously offered.

The Dreadloch Magma suit is a decent attempt at the old concept. But I believe MUCH more could be done if a mech was involved.

Some perks, as an example could be.
    -Unstunable
    -Unrootable
    -Unsnareable

Some cons
    -Unable to use DD perks. Stuck with whatever is decided as "reasonable" for the concept.
    -Extra Damage or Death upon swimming or being submerged (Adonis Abyss, or any other /swim area)
    -Social Armor. Severely limits the gear someone can wear.

My mind can race circles around this idea. It's late though, so I don't wanna type something stupid and feed the trolls.

I just hate to see Mech's, as they are go to waste by being useable in so few areas of the game, when they were designed SO well, and could bring a whole new area to the game with coding that's already in the game.

Just make the mech equipable. Make the stats reasonable. Make the pro's and cons real and worth considering. Then add different colors/variations to the look and stats.

You have yourself a BIG win in terms of gameplay.

At least imo.

Sleep for me now. 8p
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

What I'd like to see is mechs get specific perks and specials related to specific types of mechs.

Enhance gameplay a bit.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!