Thread: [RK2] FJRK: Security Issues Press Release

[RK2] FJRK: Security Issues Press Release

Security Issues Press Release
    May 11, 29483 - [Rimor]

FRJK - Sentinels Press Release

To address the security issues recently raised, the Sentinels clan would like to clarify the following:

The Sentinels have held the city of Tir securely without mishap since 29476. It is by the sweat, blood and occasional resurrection of Sentinel-trained guards that the capital city has been held for nearly 7 years since Omni occupation throughout countless attacks: human, wildlife or alien.

While neutral propaganda fails to bring about the hand-holding, campfire-singing world they would like, instead the cowards resort to the petty slander and fabrication that has been seen in recent IRRK publications.

The Sentinels are confident that those Clansmen who have a reasonable level of intelligence will be able to look into the facts for themselves without the absurd notion that the neutral media contains only truth. After this, it will take only a the meanest amount of investigation to discover the truth behind recent events.

A recent invasion of the Truth Tower by three seriously misinformed Omnis resulted in the death of two of them by the internal security system, and the death of the third by the hand of Simon Silverstone himself, no other. The latest attempt by a clueless Omni to enter the Tower was just as short-lived.

If anyone feels that they are able to prevent Omni employees from accessing the Tir grid exit from gridspace, or reroute the Whom-Pah from the Andromeda ICC complex, please, feel free.

...and of courrrsse, the full ssstorrry rrremainsss untold. *grumble* Alwaysss the cassse, issn't it?
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

People, often enough.. wont accept anything you tell them.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...