Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Add 221 application forms

Add 221 application forms

Are there any real problems with implementing this?

I would love the ability to change side on some 200+ chars,it would add some ****e into the game too(imagine having all pvp leaders on one side hehe),i know some clan/omni people would welcome the change,finaly it would give the option to neuts to go clan or omni and join there friends(neuts are not allowed to raid with clans as they would be seen as clan spies and kicked/banned from the omni raid bots)

So would it be that hard to put it ingame,say as a VP item(say 10,25 or even 50k for it)

wait wrong forum,delete or warp to game suggestions please ><

so you want to defect clan forces is that right?

aye i want to join pain dealers and get champion ;/,experienced doesnt cut it ;(

too many people would move to the winning side I think this is only a good idea if its made neutral only
    Darkkblood level 220 MA AI:18

Darkmetals level 149 Eng AI:0

Side xp always changed and it has been changing since NW came out(at one time the omni side xp was 0 on RK 2),so if people want to move over to the "winning" side they will have to:

1.Get faction back up
    2.Farm 2.5k tokens again
    3.Farm points in all bots again
    4.Get all the garden keys back

also the lock on the sided applications is something like 100 hours if i remember...

I'd support the idea if i had more faith in vast numbers of people not trying to jum to the ship they see as the winning side at the moment, people jumping to the side with higher side xp, chances to get some loot faster, towers, i'll conceived ideas of who rocks or not, pure noobness (enoguh to see level 207 soldiers with exarchs and a rate of 10k damge per minute) so i think it would be an invitation to further chaos. If its Neutral only it might work. Besides, after paving your way to level 200 you should have maden a choice, and have (hopefully) created your niche into your faction. If the form is a very unique thing (like a drop from 42) this could add the ****e and avoid the problems with people changing sides just cause they can.

Because of the faction and token issues already mentioned, you wouldn't see people swapping sides every month...unless they were morons.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

You'd be amazed. If this is ever implemented should be thru a rather hard to obtain item, not something that could be bought with either credits nor victory points.

well lets see 50k VPs,even if you do get it,you would buy one application and then you would need to wait 100 hours(game time) to be able to use it again,so i really do not think people would do that because of the reasons i mentioned above.

But yeah making it a PF 42 drop(say 6 applications per side) would work,they would need to make them nodrop though(so no selling).

actually I'm all for letting people change sides for free! but stick a time limit on it. 6 months to a year. yeah. So you can make a change but you got to live with it for a long time. Not farming something (well faction will have to be done) or buying something or looting something that needs a huge raid force or whatever. Because eventually someone will find that easy to do (while others will find it terribly difficult if they aren't the raiding type for example). But make them live with the change for a year. I think a year is plenty of time but some people complain, so make it 6 months.
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pala View Post
    well lets see 50k VPs,even if you do get it,you would buy one application and then you would need to wait 100 hours(game time) to be able to use it again,so i really do not think people would do that because of the reasons i mentioned above.

But yeah making it a PF 42 drop(say 6 applications per side) would work,they would need to make them nodrop though(so no selling).

about the APF drop idea... aren't people currently raiding by faction? So why would a raidforce want to let one of their own change to some other side? Or do you only mean for the neuts who want to change to omni/clan and therefore do the raid with that particular side?
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

yeah I support this suggestion, balance would restore itself.
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

It doesnt make sense that you would earn VP's by fighting the side you plan to switch to...
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Or give us an FP omni nano, so we can play with ourselves on BS. As of now, rk2 is either no omni or a gankfest for clanners 80% of the time.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Or give us an FP omni nano, so we can play with ourselves on BS.
    Illegal in 49 states.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by Jajangmyun View Post
    about the APF drop idea... aren't people currently raiding by faction? So why would a raidforce want to let one of their own change to some other side? Or do you only mean for the neuts who want to change to omni/clan and therefore do the raid with that particular side?
    PF 42 is not raided by one faction alone,it requires 100 people to pull it off(only did it once on RK 2),we had both sides+neuts in that raid,so they would be rolled or something like that.

Yes in addition to two months of perk resets, all clan should have to spend a week afk at trade grid plus farm 2500 tokens so they can use micro kinetic sleeves!
    teh fool :: Raynefists :: playing since beta 3 (sort of)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealRayne View Post
    Yes in addition to two months of perk resets, all clan should have to spend a week afk at trade grid plus farm 2500 tokens so they can use micro kinetic sleeves!
    i doubt people will do that just for the sleeves lol,i know i wouldnt...

Quote Originally Posted by Pala View Post
    i doubt people will do that just for the sleeves lol,i know i wouldnt...
    no... they will do it for omni enf T3 part
    Amarande - 220/21 Engi - RK2 - eq
    Veteran of Podróżnicy Rubi-Ka

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast