Thread: Xan left wrist beta infantry mistake

Xan left wrist beta infantry mistake

Well I made a bug report about this a month ago and no change yet so...

Xan infatry beta left wrist symbiant, please make it infantry instead of artillery stats.

Lol never noticed that.

Alpha ones seem OK though.
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Actually found the broken one useful the other day. Free multiranged and a sinch to equip. Don't fix it!

(Okay, fix it.)

When I asked for it they only fixed Alpha. They didn't put the dmg shield back due to MAs I guess. Beta isn't a big deal as you can make an implant quite easily.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    When I asked for it they only fixed Alpha. They didn't put the dmg shield back due to MAs I guess. Beta isn't a big deal as you can make an implant quite easily.
    Forgive the dumb, but why wouldn't MAs want damage shield?
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

It is the exact stats of the artillery symbs, and what I need is on the infantry because I'm a duel wield enfo I also wanted damage add and damage shield and since I'm not gonna bother with alpha everything on a pvm toon (unless the new changes are nice), having the Beta which I can easily equip fixed would be nice.