Thread: healmod % - capped or not??

healmod % - capped or not??

Michzure had told me that it shouldn't be.

But some docs with 155-160%, do not see BI heal the amount of hp it says it will when clicky the description of the nano - they get around what would be 150% (they tested on enfos that near cleared out their hp .)

?
    Omegathree 220/70/30 doctor
    http://smu.gs/10VjCqh

Answering your own question...?

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

Easy to test with CH and an enforcer (why use BI to test for a cap?)

Reanimator cloak + heal effeciency gear which you can get on test, maybe I will verify this later.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Easy to test with CH and an enforcer (why use BI to test for a cap?)

Reanimator cloak + heal effeciency gear which you can get on test, maybe I will verify this later.
    there could be heal-modifier issue with BI ( and rest of SL heals( and all normal heals)).
    as they are different nano-line, they can work differently.

CH-test answers the topic, but not strictly to the content of the post :P
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Belph View Post
    Answering your own question...?

not really- when official (dont remember what his title was) says there shouldn't be a cap, but we see one- wonder if someone here longer than he has been knows for sure there is supposed to be a cap.

66% heal mod bonus on my doctor without buffs or temporary items. A bit more is possible as well.

(16:59) Drgates: (16:57) Executing Nano Program: Complete Healing. (16:57) You were healed for 16601 points.
    (17:00) Drgates: (16:59) Executing Nano Program: Bodily Invigoration. (16:59) You were healed for 15441 points. (16:59) You were healed for 4980 points.

Heal Modification is not capped. I think we can add that to another myth busted, along with "NR does not work". The only actual cap on anything I am aware of is %nano cost. Back to Aimed Shot testing

***EDIT***

Just to make sure

You got healed by Drgates for 20602 points of health.
    You were healed for 20602 points.

that's 206% heal efficiency on an enforcer.
    Last edited by Gatester; Apr 16th, 2013 at 22:37:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post

Heal Modification is not capped. I think we can add that to another myth busted.......

No one mentioned a "myth"-I am not spreading a "myth"- I was talking about actual tests some other docs, and myself, saw actual results with.
    Maybe Henry fixed it since I asked him about it.

Can a question ever get asked without attitudes popping up?

Somebody went out of their way to verify your claim and you are upset about it? You got the answer you asked for, what more do you want?

I've never seen a heal efficiency cap, in my 3 or so years playing a doc based on heal eff. Maybe you guys were just getting heals on the low side of the "range"? Its quite possible to just be unlucky. But the heal from the temporary health buff on SL heals and CH healing shows what I've always seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitalsigns View Post
    No one mentioned a "myth"-I am not spreading a "myth"- I was talking about actual tests some other docs, and myself, saw actual results with.
    Maybe Henry fixed it since I asked him about it.

Can a question ever get asked without attitudes popping up?
    "Heal efficiency is capped" has been stated by other players in the past without supporting evidence, that makes it a myth.

Did I accuse you of anything? No.
    Did I have an attitude, insult you, or criticize you in some way? No.

You asked a question and I spent a few hours setting up a doctor and enforcer so that I could test this. I assure you, I did not feel in anyway that you were trying to propegate some rumor about heal mod having a cap.

@Gates. If you still have that doc setup for heal eff could you, for the sake of completeness, do 10 casts of BI and check if they fall within the range given in the tool tip? I believe that was what caused the question to come up in the OP.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

This is at 66% heal modifier.

On Target:
    Cast Bodily Reinvigoration if
    On Self:
    Level from 201
    Healing 8017-9317(13308-15466)

Modifier:
    On User:
    Modify Max Health 3000
    Healing 3000(4980)

Here is with 50% heal modifier.

On Target:
    Cast Bodily Reinvigoration if
    On Self:
    Level from 201
    Healing 8017-9317(12025-13975)

On User:
    Modify Max Health 3000
    Healing 3000(4500)

It is clear based on the healing log that it was healing beyond the range of a 50% heal modifier cap, just to be sure though I will see if the healing can go "below" the range of the 66% heal modifier level.

(12:52) You healed Healcaptest for 13554 points of health.
    (12:52) You healed Healcaptest for 4980 points of health.
    (12:55) You healed Healcaptest for 13723 points of health.
    (12:55) You healed Healcaptest for 4980 points of health.
    (12:55) You healed Healcaptest for 15046 points of health.
    (12:55) You healed Healcaptest for 4980 points of health.
    (12:56) You healed Healcaptest for 14679 points of health.
    (12:56) You healed Healcaptest for 4980 points of health.
    (12:56) You healed Healcaptest for 14825 points of health.
    (12:56) You healed Healcaptest for 14225 points of health.
    (12:57) You healed Healcaptest for 13822 points of health.
    (12:57) You healed Healcaptest for 4980 points of health.
    (12:57) You healed Healcaptest for 15131 points of health.
    (12:57) You healed Healcaptest for 4980 points of health.
    (12:58) You healed Healcaptest for 14162 points of health.
    (12:58) You healed Healcaptest for 4980 points of health.
    (12:58) You healed Healcaptest for 14650 points of health.
    (12:58) You healed Healcaptest for 4980 points of health.

I verified on both my enf and doctor's chat logs, they matched the stated healing. Just to be sure I also checked my enforcer's health values before and after the heal to make sure it wasn't healing less than it actually stated. There were no discrepencies there, and it was healing the correct amount which is also beyond the possible healing from a 50% heal modification level.

In respect of the Doc balance document, the " No cap" statment still holds? There it look like FC is already calculating stuff even with a 50% healmod. With the rebalance, FC is intending to lower the heal amount already but if that is including Healmod that might nerf the prof even more and would hurt in PvM.

FC used 50% in the calculation (won't speculating anything) but why that number?

Theres been no news of them placing a cap on it as of yet, nor do I believe there will be. We do have to give up some stuff to keep getting more and more so it balances out anyways.

I would like to say they used 50% heal mod in the calculations to get a more "realistic" heal amount because that would be what most doctors run around somewhere close to or so they believe.