Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHY i have to run 4-5 superior shop to find ql 150+ cluster !!!!

WHY i have to run 4-5 superior shop to find ql 150+ cluster !!!!

In clan superior shop now you find cluster ql 80-120 and you have to make several shop to find a cluster ql 150 and more to find a 170+ !!
    Is it a bug or a new plan to keep players in the game ??
    If i can find the cluster quickly i have my implant in 30 min but if i have to spend 2hours running in every clan city to find a ****ing cluster i goes mad ! i don't stay more !

Plz fix it cause it is so boring

Lachaude doc 151 rk2

There is one thing to keep in mind Labrutte..A gamer that goes for 200 on their char usually switches implants for QL50 then 90, 125 , 175, 200 (naturally people vary this is an example)..That means you get 5 sets of implants in your total play time...if you checked for each set lets say a total of 2 hours you would spend 10 hours in your whole play time...

Make a /played on your char and check how much you played your char...30 days ? more ? Do you think it is so bad to make something different for only 10 hours which WILL make your char even more efficient and actually helps you evaluate your char ?

Please people...If we are going to moan about something then it should really be worth wasting the time posting here about it...
    Marodeur
    Vampire of the Shadow Ops
    Rimor

takes an average of 4 shops for me to find all the needed for ql200 sets. Obviously as long as you are not going to demand clusters right around the level of your implant to be as thrifty as possible it should not even take that many for lower ql sets of implants. You know some people would rather shop around for 2 hours trying to save a few hundred thousand credits on the perfct clusters when they could save themselves the 2 hours spend a little more and make 2 million from mission loot in the time they don't waste hunting clusters.

What are you doing that it takes 2 hours? sitting in 1 shop and waiting for the cluster shops to respawn??

Clan has 2 superior in athen 1 in tir and another one easy to get to in newland.

Don't know what omnis like but in general they have twice as many shops as clan.

You make 1 loop of those shops and you should find all the clusters you need.

I agree with labrutte, soo broting to go to every shop that exist to collect the clusters ... If there are different ql of shops, make the stuff inside different too. Do you find it's so exciting to go to every shop and find that no cluster is above 174+ ?

Btw intrepid, you should visit clan cities ... tir have 2 sup shop

Originally posted by Intrepid
    takes an average of 4 shops for me to find all the needed for ql200 sets. Obviously as long as you are not going to demand clusters right around the level of your implant to be as thrifty as possible it should not even take that many for lower ql sets of implants. You know some people would rather shop around for 2 hours trying to save a few hundred thousand credits on the perfct clusters when they could save themselves the 2 hours spend a little more and make 2 million from mission loot in the time they don't waste hunting clusters.

What are you doing that it takes 2 hours? sitting in 1 shop and waiting for the cluster shops to respawn??

Clan has 2 superior in athen 1 in tir and another one easy to get to in newland.

Don't know what omnis like but in general they have twice as many shops as clan.

You make 1 loop of those shops and you should find all the clusters you need.
    We have 4 sup shops, but one of em is so damn hard to find in ent, its not funny.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

heh, finding clusters these day's is Cake compared to what it once was. I still remember hitting EVERY superior shop I had access to and still not finding all the clusters I needed, needing 2 or even more days to complete a full implant set hunt.

The cluster shops is one of the area's where funcom has improved 100% and now shines as a beakon of hope that they might fix some of the other crap that's screwed up.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Superior shops for clans:

Old Athens: 2.
    West Athen : 1
    Tir: 2
    Newland: 1
    Newland Desert: 1
    Wine: 1

That makes 8 of them. Running or flying between them took me 2 hours getting full set of clusters to make QL 200 Implants.

Why is that so hard ? Its part og the game. We have already had this kinda thread before, you just want to be able to buy everything from shops in 5 min ?

Its part of the game and FC will (hopefully) never change it...

Borealis has a combo Superior/Advanced shop.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Originally posted by MeDaZZa
    Superior shops for clans:

Old Athens: 2.
    West Athen : 1
    Tir: 2
    Newland: 1
    Newland Desert: 1
    Wine: 1

That makes 8 of them. Running or flying between them took me 2 hours getting full set of clusters to make QL 200 Implants.

Why is that so hard ? Its part og the game. We have already had this kinda thread before, you just want to be able to buy everything from shops in 5 min ?

Its part of the game and FC will (hopefully) never change it...
    i add one in borealis to your nice collection.
    /Comfortyou

Tha Doc Squad Commander of Wen-Tzu Enclave

My trader

Originally posted by Fixerseb

i add one in borealis to your nice collection.
    doh im to slow and im supposed to be a fixer
    /Comfortyou

Tha Doc Squad Commander of Wen-Tzu Enclave

My trader

If you're Omni...

My Omni route is

2 Sup shops in Trade, 1 in Entertainment, 1 in 20k, 1 in NL and 1 in Bor. Rinse and Repeat until you get them. It never takes long to grab all the clusters you need.

There may even be a Sup shop in Rome, but I've never looked. Rome scares me. Its like a Ghost town. Even on RK1.
    "You know how these so-called 'Environmentalists' are all vegetarian? Well, there would be a lot more of the Environment if they stopped eating all the plants..."

Harry Hill

Originally posted by MeDaZZa
    Why is that so hard ? Its part og the game. We have already had this kinda thread before, you just want to be able to buy everything from shops in 5 min ? ...
    So is camping and most people hate it. Nobody (I think) said it is hard. It's boring. Shopping is fun when you look for odd things not set item(s). And it's not like you can get much of a difference in prices.

But to me it's just the plain nonsense of it. I can buy a lot of stuff with few clicks of a mouse and I live in Central Europe. Some would even say Eastern. Last time I checked it was A.D. 2002

I would understand you'd have to order/wait even occasional shortage of something, but how it is now to be happening in year 30000 is just stupid.
    postcount++

Re: If you're Omni...

Originally posted by Vanity
    My Omni route is

2 Sup shops in Trade, 1 in Entertainment, 1 in 20k, 1 in NL and 1 in Bor. Rinse and Repeat until you get them. It never takes long to grab all the clusters you need.

There may even be a Sup shop in Rome, but I've never looked. Rome scares me. Its like a Ghost town. Even on RK1.
    Adding to Omni list:

1 more in Omni-Ent
    1 in Hope
    2 in Rome
    1 in Newland desert

It all of course comes down to luck. I've found every cluster I was lf in the first shop I'd check. Other times I'd go through all of them several times then give up and go xping. These are clusters for crying out loud. What possible reason is there for allowing the possibility of it taking so long to find? *shrug* The dumbest thing is the ql range. When I go in to a sup shop and the highest ql of a cluster I'm looking for is 85, it's silly. Still, it must add fun to the game, or why else would it be there. :P

And Darxy, that's not true. At my level I have many sets of ql 200 imps for various occaisons. PVP. PVM. Using a rifle weapon. Using assault rifles. Using bows. The list goes on. I never seem to find an end towards making myself imps.
    Last edited by Zylina; Sep 30th, 2002 at 12:12:55.

One more thing;

Also, if you want to put qlusters in ql 200 implants, they only need to be ql173 or better. The implant will raise the qlusters to max. That's what someone told me, and I had to see it myself before I believed it, but I tried it and it works. So you can save both time and creds when you're going for those clusters =)
    The Lion Banner sways and falls in the horror-haunted gloom;
    A scarlet Dragon rustles by, borne on winds of doom.
    In heaps the shining horsemen lie, where the thrusting lances break,
    And deep in the haunted mountains, the lost, black gods awake.
    dead hands grope in the shadows, the stars turn pale with fright,
    For this is the Dragon's Hour, the triumph of Fear and Night.

Robert Ervin Howard

2 hours is nothing to spend building an entire set of Q200 implants. If anything, it's not enough time, but I'm not going to complain. The way it used to be was definitely much too long, especially when all the clusters were in the same store and there was no way to tell between faded/bright/shining. Things are vastly better now, and I have to give a huge thumbs up to Funcom for fixing this area of the game.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

How can you complain about having something to do in the game other than mission after mission after mission after mission?

You act like 2 hours is an eternity. Have you seen how LONG it takes to level at high levels? After spending 8 hours per level fighting non-stop in missions for 30 levels I think you'll be thankful to do something else for 2 hours. Heck, sometimes high level people have to stand around for an hour just to get a group formed on RK2.

I'd like to point out that a high level player in a yalmaha can check 5 shops in about 20 mins if there is one cluster he hasn't found. It doesn't usually take that many to find a cluster. The only reason it'd take 2 hours is if you are looking for many clusters at once.

I'd also like to point out that either side can use the nano cluster shops of the other side because trade skills shops are not faction limited. A high level player of either faction can easily fly past the guards and use all the shops in both clan and omni cities.

monotony.tedium.frustration.

these are not things that make the game more fun.
    do you really think this is going to extend subscriptions?
    funcom has been doing a damn fine job of boring/annoying
    players out of the game. I'm sick of seeing friends and guidmates go.
    It's getting harder and harder to find enough people for a team.

fun games = people stay
    frustrating boring games = people go

Noone likes to have thier time wasted, including leisure time.

This is more a rant about camping and the mindnumbing
    highlevel game .. but shops are just another example.
    It would be very simple to allow all shops to carry more clusters,
    more QLs of armor, weapons, etc. But they want to waste our time.

They spend months creating an 'outdoor hunting' patch,
    but make the XP crappy so unless you're there with the
    guild trying to get some overpowered piece of bossloot,
    there's no reason to go. The XP sucks because they don't want
    us to level because they think we'll all quit as soon as we hit 200.
    The casual gamer and the solo gamer has been totally shut out
    from advancing or achieving anything.

bah.

now I'm wasting my time typing this,
    what hundreds of other players typed before,
    because whoever is making game design decisions now
    just doesnt 'get it' and isn't looking at the game from the
    perspective of 'how can we make the game more enjoyable?'
    only 'how can we keep player accounts open longer?'.
    The ironic thing is that they should have the same answers.

Thank you for the Borealis update, i didnt even know they had a store like that

Thumbs down

I spent 40 minutes to find ONE cluster yesterday. Thats crazy! I checked the 2 Superior stores in Athens, the 2 in Tir, the 1 in Newland, the one in Borealis and the 1 in Old Athens for 40 minutes until I found the cluster I needed.

Now I wasn't looking for a quality 200 cluster, all i needed was 170+ What really annoyed me is that many many stores had clusters like ql 100 and ql102 or ql110 and ql148. These are supposed to be SUPERIOR stores, there should be a minimum quality for clusters in these stores and both clusters should always be many levels apart, ie 130 and 170.

Not fun, very boring and very frustrating. Please fix it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast