Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stellar Doctor Nanodeck

whats wrong with MC beeing add'd
    Punk
    Fixer/Enf/NT/Soldier/Doctor/Agent/Crat/Keeper/Engi

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickbinda View Post
    whats wrong with MC beeing add'd
    well, nothing. it helps landing DoTs. the point is, though, that more nano init would help much more with the landing of DoTs, and also help with our defense. its just that somebody either knew that and decided that we have enough nano init, or didn't do enough research or listen.

its probably the former, but i dont know.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

NR1 docs wont mind that MC
    Punk
    Fixer/Enf/NT/Soldier/Doctor/Agent/Crat/Keeper/Engi

More nano init, say 30 or 60, and maybe 3-5% heal efficiency would be better then weapon skills if you ask me. Hell, I'd even take minus nano cost in place of the weapon skills or MC, that'll free up some NCU space for some docs. If they insist on giving weapon skills, make it AAO instead so it will encompass all weapons doc's choose to use.

~Cammie~
    Life's a story, make it up as you go along.

That's dependant of setup, but my doc has only viral compiler and range increaser, rest is NCU, and she's over the nanocost cap as an opi. And that's cos I decided to focus on nanocost reduction before going for hp or weaponskills. It's a choice one has to make.

We are already looking more and more alike, I don't think we should numb this down even more, which is what more nanocost reduction would just do imho.

I agree for AAO and nano init though. Heal efficiency isn't a bad thing either.
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

I don't mind the additions, on our star, but to be honest the additions aren't really what makes a doctor. HP and MC yes, but the weapon skills shouldn't have been added in my opinion.

We are and always will be casters who can wield weapons. If it was up to me I would've added like 15 MM, maybe more MC and nanoc init. Also heal efficiency should be an obvious buff on this item. No idea why that was omitted.

Other extras that would go well with the fact that we are casters and not weapon users are nanocost, nanopool, nanodelta etc.

I know FC is struggling to keep players in the game, but by adding items that are so far outside our profession is odd imo (shen doc myself and admit pistols would still fit the template, but not +30.. that's same amount as a supple armour part!). The name of the item is like the thread says, Stellar Doctor Nanodeck. Make it doctorish please.
    Last edited by docsparrow; Apr 14th, 2009 at 11:57:17. Reason: typos
    Avicenna Docsparrow - 220 Vindicator LE68
    Inara Oinari Serra - 220
    Shopsparrow - TL7 - Name suggestions welcome
    Minigun Minimoo - TL5 Intermediate
    Sneaky Spysparrow Pants - TL4
    Proud member of The Syndicate

"There's always time for bacon!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123