Thread: [ALL] IRRK: ICC Press Release

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

[ALL] IRRK: ICC Press Release

ICC Press Release
    March 15, 29483 - [Global]

IRRK - Greetings citizens of Rubi-Ka.

I am sure many of you are aware of the recent attacks on ICC holdings which have resulted in loss of personnel and severe damage to ICC property. We only had su****ions of the culprits after the initial incident involving an ICC convoy.

However, recently a suspected high-ranking member of the terrorist group, Red Freedom, Ms. Jaunay Curtis, attacked peacekeepers without provocation or warning at our Rubi-Ka headquarters. During the attack she clearly stated Red Freedoms' responsibility for the previous attack. Thankfully, we were quickly assisted by of a number of nearby Omni-Tek employees who helped fend off this intruder. It is unknown just what level of damage she might have caused without their swift and dedicated action.

Both the ICC and myself condemn these attacks. If any of you, the good citizens of Rubi-Ka, have information about Red Freedom that could lead to ending their vicious and unprovoked attacks, I humbly request that you share it with the ICC. The ICC's mission on Rubi-Ka is a peaceful one. We do not take any side in the conflict between Omni-Tek and the Clans. Any attack on our people or property only serves to aggravate the existing conflict.

If we are unable to bring these terrorists to justice then the ICC will have no option but to consider alternate solutions to this issue.

Gerulf Riechstain
    ICC Representative, Rubi-Ka

That's easy, just visit the CoT meetings every now and then.

Greetings Mister Riechstain,

On behalf of the Council of Truth, I choose this opportunity to communicate with you, about your wish to convene a dialogue between our political body, and that of the Omni-tek Board of Directors. This was a project that you undertook upon yourself roughly two years ago.

It was my understanding that you very much wished to open this line up to promote a level of peace between our two entities. However, we received news that you did not even mention this dialogue to Omni-tek when you were given the earliest opportunity. That particular item we discussed about the two orbital gunships that passed into Rubi-ka airspace seemed very much to be a hot topic at the time. However, that particular issue was left unresolved. News comes to me through the political rumourmill that you had the chance to complete the message to our rivals, but chose not to.

I am not sure what to make of that. We were looking forward to a promotion of peace with the ICC enabling us to keep the line of communication open. If I may ask, what happened?

As for your query about Red Freedom, I would more than love to assist you in any way that might benefit us mutually. However, that would be quite impossible as we have lost faith in your ability to complete tasks. It is my own personal belief that the political activity within ICC has yet to yield positive results when opening any dialogue with us at all. Therefore I must apologize and decline your offer.

Also, on behalf of the majority of clanfolk, I'd like to take this moment to express our thoughts to you by informing you in open forum that you can take your interest in public safety and shove it up your insincere ***.

Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
    Bubba "Bubbacrush" Crush
    Council Representative of the Rubi-ka Bounty Hunters.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Mar 15th, 2009 at 16:27:32.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...