Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - February 27th, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    thank you for proving my point

lawlz...here's you: I ignore every chat channel that has spammers on it, and I don't get credit spam, so it must not be a real problem...

btw, just logged on, not more than 5 minutes ago:

[Clan shopping 1-50] Xznicky: $8.39=100mil Credits with 10% Bonus Full Stock and Instant Delivery 24/7 at [Edit: spammerWebsiteRemoved]
    [Neu. shopping 1-50] Xznicky: $8.39=100mil Credits with 10% Bonus Full Stock and Instant Delivery 24/7 at [Edit: spammerWebsiteRemoved]
    [OT shopping 1-50] Xznicky: $8.39=100mil Credits with 10% Bonus Full Stock and Instant Delivery 24/7 at [Edit: spammerWebsiteRemoved]
    and the point being, ignore those channels. they were hardly ever used to begin with, let along fact people were usually trying to sell stupid stuff anyhow.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    and the point being, ignore those channels. they were hardly ever used to begin with, let along fact people were usually trying to sell stupid stuff anyhow.
    actually they're used quite alot, always have been, as ppl who use them would know, but good job trying to speak knowingly about what goes on in channels you already admitted that you don't even use

good to know we have professionals in this game who can't see beyond their own personal preferances
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    --------------------------------------------------
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

Look, its the credit spammer! Quick! Ban him before the Black Hole opens and consumes our planet!

Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    don't rely that much on debuffs

Compared to us, true debuffers.
    MA can't kill me without stuns, initdebuffs, and interruptthingies. So, yeah, they do rely on it.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    MA can't kill me without stuns, initdebuffs, and interruptthingies. So, yeah, they do rely on it.
    Compared to MP, doc, trader, crat? BTW, stun and perk effects are pretty visible already, other stuff (MP, trader, crat...) isn't. This will be very useful.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Look, its the credit spammer! Quick! Ban him before the Black Hole opens and consumes our planet!
    lol

How about:

- timers on SB as well as Might of the Reverant, etc
    - timers on Grid Armor/shadow web...

- Bountys/CRU loot in Arid Rift
    - half the Aixp in Arid Rift
    (both ideas guarantee higher long time motivation)

- include Christal/Cell loot in X (the adds)
    (makes doing X in a full team far more interesting)
    RK1

220/30 Soldier, 220/22 Shade, 170/24 Agent, 150/14 NT, 150/14 Adv, 150/19 Keeper, 150/20 Crat, 165/21 Fixer, 150/20 MA, 150/18 Doc, 100/10 MP, 150/11 Trader
    60/06 Enfo, 60/06 Engi, 60/06 Fixer

thank you for proving my point

lawlz...here's you: I ignore every chat channel that has spammers on it, and I don't get credit spam, so it must not be a real problem...

btw, just logged on, not more than 5 minutes ago:

[Clan shopping 1-50] Xznicky: $8.39=100mil Credits with 10% Bonus Full Stock and Instant Delivery 24/7 at [Edit: spammerWebsiteRemoved]
    [Neu. shopping 1-50] Xznicky: $8.39=100mil Credits with 10% Bonus Full Stock and Instant Delivery 24/7 at [Edit: spammerWebsiteRemoved]
    [OT shopping 1-50] Xznicky: $8.39=100mil Credits with 10% Bonus Full Stock and Instant Delivery 24/7 at [Edit: spammerWebsiteRemoved]
    I'm just going to start buying and blame FC for promoting it

I have been looking forward for the PR reset NPC any schedueled for him? Spam on Clan OCC have spreaded to not only newland now it occur in OA and Bor, I hope FC will adress it so we dont have to ignore those channels.
    Last edited by kAlzzz; Mar 2nd, 2009 at 12:43:19.
    Morgo - 220/30/70 Enforcer

Jenji - 215/29/50 Solja

Veteran of Devil Inside - Devil Inside

Content Editor - AO Universe - For players by players

good to know we have professionals in this game who can't see beyond their own personal preferances
    Oh the irony Vlain, the irony...

Wait till you meet our other MP "professional"

oh shiz i was supposed to stop trolling... aw man
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Oh the irony Vlain, the irony...

Wait till you meet our other MP "professional"

oh shiz i was supposed to stop trolling... aw man
    I was thinking you went and made another account...

Quote Originally Posted by Jandorith View Post
    I was thinking you went and made another account...
    Come on we may be in the same org but gimme a break man, I got taste. I wouldn't make that travesty of a signature in a million years.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Visible Display option for Hostile Nanos running on your target! (Screenshot at bottom of this post...early version...size of icons etc can be tweaked later )

Hail Macrosun!
    Awesome. Been wanting that for ages.

I'm german. I don't hail.
    /bows to Macrosun.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

now traders will see when their drains removed/ended and refresh it.
    dont make it.

Quote Originally Posted by boombox View Post
    now traders will see when their drains removed/ended and refresh it.
    dont make it.
    Any decent trader is going to maintain those drains regardless of whether or not the visible debuff bit makes it in, just on principle.
    Lusthorne - 220 Keeper | Isellthings - 220 Trader - PvP-Config
    Soupknotsie - 220 Doctor | Blabberus - 220 Crat
    and many more

Boost outdoor sk in Pen/Inf or adjust missions for mixed factions
    A different approach to GTH
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    If you felt that I was implying that you are an idiot, it's probably because you are in fact, an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    The Booster:

Work continued this week on ironing out the last few small issues in the booster after what was probably the smoothest launch we have ever had. We can look forward to an update on Tuesday (barring disaster) to address, and crush, the vast majority of the small issues included in the booster and the recent past.
    umm, today is Tuesday, no update on the update? Did the disaster happen?

expecting them to keep on date is like waiting for santa in may.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    Sjef often posts very angry shade related threads where all the details just dont quite add up.

what I would expect, is when it's posted in that way "Barring Disaster", for there to be at least some kind of update post when the expected time passes.

Means spoke of an update on Tuesday. The Community Relations team haven't said a word on it. It's Tuesday morning now, and if an update was going to happen in the traditional way the servers would be coming down in a few minutes. Why hasn't someone from CR popped a note out saying 'erm, actually Tuesday's update is being delayed'?

It's disconcerting when Means, the Game Director, is the only one conveying official information to the playerbase. Where are Famine, Tarib or whoever else is supposed to be keeping us informed? It smacks of the 'servers will be coming down in 5 minutes for scheduled downtime, sorry we forgot to actually tell you' incident

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

ya, what happened to the downtime today?
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast