Thread: Cosmik -- The Implant Loot table needs to be fixed!

Cosmik -- The Implant Loot table needs to be fixed!

That pretty much says it all. Even after the fix patch, the promised Jobe implnats and clusters are MIA, for the most part. This is a noted feature of a patch that was 3 months in the making --

plz show some professional pride FC...
    Regimental Beastie

Easy math:
    whiners = bad players

Rhetoric is useful because... before some audiences not even the possession of the exactest knowledge will make it easy to produce conviction. For argument based on knowledge implies instruction, and there are people whom one cannot instruct. Aristotle, 1355a20-27

Wink

i have 3x220 implants
    DeZiBeL
    220/16
    Forsaken
    TL7
    "Been fixin' since 20/08-2001 17:27:47"

the implants arent the issue, its the clusters. they are impossible to find.

And why does every single dynacamp I've gone to so far drop nothing but clusters on the mobs?
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

I got a refined QL 220 shining MC imp, which is quite lucky considering my prof (NT). I see people refing refined imps all the time, so I dont think they are THAT rare. ITs just that they are not as common as muck, which is fine by me.

Incidentally I got my imp on a BS QL 170 mission. Gofig.

I got tons of the imps, but only like 3-4 clusters...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Ailina
    I got a refined QL 220 shining MC imp, which is quite lucky considering my prof (NT). I see people refing refined imps all the time, so I dont think they are THAT rare. ITs just that they are not as common as muck, which is fine by me.

Incidentally I got my imp on a BS QL 170 mission. Gofig.
    Those are prefab plants, I've seen those, about 6 classes have 1 useful implant, the configs of the plants aren't random, there are about 12-15 configs in all. None of them area a faded or bright MC as an example. The only one that is useful for a crat is the treatment head plant, which is useful for everyone for the same reason.

Empty implant's are not a problem either, they can be found at a camp.

Clusters are the elusive thing here, and honestly, I see no reason why they aren't in stores. If the city of jobe is a pipe dream, can't a Jobie set up a "taco n clusters" stand somewhere in Trade and Old Athen?

The funny thing is, there really isn't any useful new items in the game, all funcom did was pad the data base with more junk. Mostly useless pre-made plants, implants but no way to find the cluseters to make a useful implant, tons of new armor all inferior to existing armor. New guns? Not in game too useful. Clusters? Not really in game. I think they are just terrified that anything they add will inbalance the game.

well

High level content they said...

Think FC take care about Newbies cause they are just MOre than 150+ ppl...lol. Commercial logic.