Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meatballs

Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    OP'd?

We didn't exactly have great healing to start with. Have you actually looked at how much healing that docs, MA's, fixers, etc have gotten compared to us?
    Well, on BS I have a 1378 Heal every 40 secs, and stims. That's about it. Morti is pretty much UBTed/snared/rooted/calmed all the time, and I'm in recharge pretty much all the time, so no remover nano (not that you can remove UBT anyhow).

I fought an NR2 agent FPing doc, Morti with +600NR buff can't resist an UBT from him (with -740 nanoskills...). Always landed first try...

Quote Originally Posted by Camar View Post
    Well, on BS I have a 1378 Heal every 40 secs, and stims. That's about it. Morti is pretty much UBTed/snared/rooted/calmed all the time, and I'm in recharge pretty much all the time, so no remover nano (not that you can remove UBT anyhow).

I fought an NR2 agent FPing doc, Morti with +600NR buff can't resist an UBT from him (with -740 nanoskills...). Always landed first try...
    Which ties in with exactly what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    As far as PvP goes, my healpet is acting at 50% effectiveness anyways 90+% of the time (UBT alone brings it to almost 50% effectiveness). Add in all the roots, snares, mezzes, charms, calms, init debuffs, heal% debuffs, etc etc etc etc, and the effectiveness of the healpet quickly approaches zero.

So lets see now. A 200% increase of zero is......carry the one.....add in the factorial.....calculate the prime....

Gee. Zero.

Fact is that doubling the healing of Morty (or even a new pet) won't make a lick of difference in PvP. For PvM it basically resets us back to where we were pre-AI.

Trust me Ebag, I'm not the one you need to convince. Gogogo
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I wouldn't mind seeing a biger heal out of morti or some more NR bumped into it.

Aside of that, it's been proposed before, but making our healpet cast a hot instead of a heal would already take away 90% of our healpet problem.
    UBT is less effective and we'd still get healed whilst running.

EDIT: ohh, give it a doc-heal-hot, so we get a max hp buff on top of things too.

..I'm dreaming again..
    Last edited by Corily; Feb 25th, 2009 at 20:31:24.

Reminds me that I'd had an idea of reworking the 1hb shields that nobody used and had an idea to have the Gold Shield line proc a Short HoT with enough reliability on strike that it could considered to be reliably up. Considering that Parry doesn't work and it doesn't have any sort of AAD like the Red Shield line it would strike me as reasonable, but that's not answering the problem of the non-working healpet in pvp situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12