Thread: What will be the next Boosterpack ?

What will be the next Boosterpack ?

Sure, it's too early to ask that, but I'm curious...

Will it be a booster pack for tradeskills and content (with many of the ideas compiled by MissMaul, for example, http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=33883)

Or what else, any ideas ?
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

The day Funcom starts to have booster packs to fully implement skills and features that have been broken or missing from day one is the day a lot of people will cancel their accounts for sure.

All of Miss Mauls excellent ideas should be part of the natural development of an MMORPG through regular patching and not packaged and sold as a stupid booster.

My guess is that there will never be more than one booster released since it will most probably mess up the game more than any patches have so far.

The first one is a very shallow offering which will surely leave a lot of players disgusted after their faction tower have been overrun for the fourth time in a row by a herd of stampeding highlevel griefers.
    The way these towers are supposed to work I can guarantee that they will be camped like any other mob, waiting for the gas to cycle to 25%.
    Might as well put up a sign saying 'Shoot me please, preferably in the back'. Good thing that PvP is such a well loved and practiced art in AO... Sheesh.

And if there is indeed another booster I can tell you for sure that anyone who buys it will be the proud owner of yet another game client.
    Dominata
    Member of THM

Well they better pack a lot of cool crap in the booster or there will be lots of unhappy campers
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?